SHOPPING

Everyone was sad 😢 after knowing yn 's past . They decided not to ask or say anything about her past .

At office

Yn POV

I felt little tired and sad so I decided to go somewhere and lit up my mind . I went to the park where me and Hwang In youp used to come.

I closed my eyes and felt the cold breeze hitting my face . I remembered the past memories and a tear escaped from my eyes.

I got a call and saw missed call of cha eun .
I picked up the call and answered

Yn- Hello

Cha eun- where are you ?

I can say that she was worried .

Yn- umm... I came to the park

Cha eun - are you okay ? should I come ?

Yn- yes.. you don't need to I was just tired ...

Cha eun- sure ?

Yn- yup

Cha eun- okay

Call ended !!

I felt hurt 😔. I know it was so bad to make someone worry . I broke into tears.

After few minutes I drove back to home . I reached I forcefully put a smile on my face . I went inside .

Cha eun - hey you came back . Actually someone has came to meet you..

Soon yn was engulfed in a big hug .

Yn- Taeyeon unnie when you came?

Taeyeon - actually I just returned from the buisness trip and came to know that you are also here

Taeyeon - actually I just returned from the buisness trip and came to know that you are also here .

Well why didn't you told me ?

Yn- Unnie actually I thought when you will come I will give surprise but you have given me a big surprise.

Taeyeon - kinda !! By the way you have brothers also ?

Yn-. So u have met them ?

Taeyeon - yup !

Yn- good let's go than inside

Taeyeon- Ohh sorry

Suga- oh ! You are back

Yn- umm yes

Suga - go and change your clothes and come down fast .

Yn- sure oppa

Yn went to her room and changed her clothes .