TRIP

Time skip
Next morning

( Yn woke up and was ready . Mr.kim and Mrs.kim were standing there . BTS came downstairs and one of the bodyguard took all the luggage .) 

Yn- Bye mom , i will miss you ( hugging her )

mrs.kim - bye , i will miss you too

Yn- i will come as soon as possible . Dad take care of her .bye !!

BTS - BYE mom and dad

(Yn went outside. Cha eun was standing there with her tablet looking for the schedule  . Yes she is going with me cause she is my secretary   and also  she is my personal  assistant. )

( Cha eun is trusted one. I can easily trust her. She doesn't breaks any promise and the one who knows how to  be a good daughter , friend.
She knows every problems solution . A kind hearted gentle girl.

We were our way to airport . I was talking with cha eun about the  company works . Because these days I have not attended office so I have a lot of pending work .

As we are going from the private  jet .  We went straight to the plain and sat in our respective seats . The guard's took all the luggage and put it in the plain .

We were all hungry so we ate a light breakfast . After that we chit chatted . Oppa's were busy for the award ceremony speech .

I have also to prepare the one but I am not going to because I can memorize everything very quickly so i will do it on the ceremony day .
Cha eun was already asleep cause she has not slept since yesterday because of the work.

I went towards jungkook and asked if I can sleep there . He agreed but told not to talk or disturb them.

I hugged him and kept my head on his shoulder . I found it the safest place and it gave me warmth and comfort which I craved for years .  I slept while hugging him . )

Jk POV

( Yn came to me and asked that if she could sleep here . I gave the permission as she was looking very cute while showing those puppy eyes.

She slept while hugging me  . She is really an angel. I also slept by putting my head on hers.

Soon we both woke up it was night . We had our dinner and than again we slept. yn was still sleeping . )

End of jk pov

Cha eun- yn wake up eat  something you have just drank juice nothing else .

Yn- please let me sleep more ( hoarse voice )

Cha eun-  please little

Yn- noo...

( Cha eun puts a spoon in her mouth . )

Yn- You are so much caring I am sure you are going to get a good fiance.

Cha eun- now eat

( Yn get's up and cha eun feeds her . )

Cha eun- my little Baby