POOL PARTY

( Yn and BTS  now had a great bond . They were enjoying there day off . Jimin and v were playing  tennis 🎾.

While jk was practising boxing . Namjoon was reading books and hoseok and Suga were painting .  Jin was busy with  Barbeque  .

Yn came just from her room . She saw everyone and a plan came in her mind. She went to Jimin and v and told about her plan. Jimin and Taehyung agreed with the plan and got involved in it . )

Taehyung went to jk .

V- hey can you come with me yn  is calling you ?

Jk- okay

( Jk went to with Taehyung , Taehyung smirked evily. )

( Jimin went towards hoseok and Suga to call them .)

Jimin- hey, Hyung actually yn is calling you.

Hoseok- why ?

Jimin- maybe she wanted to tell or ask something .

Hoseok- okay

Jimin- Suga hyung you also

Suga- Okay

( Jimin went behind them he was smiling and told yn that he has done everything . Now it was yn's turn.

Yn went to Namjoon and  asked him to come with jin to the place she wants to discuss something .

Now all the five members were near the pool waiting for yn . Both taehyung and Jimin were convincing them . 
Soon yn came with having a camera  and pushed them all in the pool  .  Yn , Jimin and Taehyung were laughing . Yn out the camera on the table recording everything .

Jin- yaah!!

J hope- hey what u did now I am all wet ?

Soon yn along with Jimin and Taehyung jumped  in the pool. And started splashing water .

Everyone was now enjoying it and started splashing water . Soon others also started splashing water on each other .

Soon they heard a car horn indicating that someone has came . After that they suddenly heard

??- kidss

Yn x BTS - mom?? Dad ?? 

Mr.kim and Mrs .kim  widen there eyes

(All the siblings came out . They were drenched in water . Mr.kim and mrs.kim were shocked to see them all drenched in water . )

Y/m- go and. Change your clothes  otherwise you will catch cold . 

Yn x BTS- yes !

(After changing their clothes everyone came down . Mrs. Kim gave them hot chocolate 🍫. )

Yn- thanks mom

Mrs Kim - welcome , I think you had a great time with your brother's ?

Yn- yes !!  And I have something to show you all .

( She took out the pendrive and connected the phone with tv . It was their pool video .
Everyone was laughing to see the video . BTS and yn were hugging each other. )

Y/m-  come on now let's have dinner .

(After they had a dinner mr.kim got a call  from his secretary . )

Mr.kim- Son's you have to go US because of the award ceremony for the best companies .

BTS - okay

Yn- no!! I had just spent a little time with you all

Mr Kim- You are also going , go and have fun. 

Yn- Really ? Thanks . I am taking Cha Eun with me.

( She was  too happy as she will not be  alone .Soon they went to their room and did the packing . As they have to leave tomorrow morning .
Yn than slept because she has to wake up  early in morning.)

~~~~~•••~~~~~

TBC
I know it was a short update but soon i will be updating with a long chapter
Keep waiting
Thank you