MARRY ??

Y/m- you all are back ? Come let's have something sweet. 

Mr Kim- Bring the cookies. 

Yn- I won't eat anything I am already full just a glass of water will do .

Y/m-  so ...ummm. i wanted to tell you that We are planning for the marriage.

Yn x BTS- what ??

Mr. Kim: See I really  don't wanna to pick this topic yet, but if it's out now so I won't suppress it....me and and your mom is going to get married.

Y/N: M-marriage? A freaking Marriage? When? How long? I mean from how long you were going to keep it as a secret from me?! I just got to know about your relationship and now this marriage??!! REALLY!!

Mr.kim: Y/N

Y/N: I'm sorry for creating a scene but it would be better if you don't speak mr.kim. And mom you said me to get to know him..and I'm I just met him MOm! How could you a-agree to this marriage...don't you think...it's too...fast...no it's...wrong.

Mom: Nothing is wrong in that Y/n
...I..love him...dear...and we want to get married I know I would have told you earlier but I didn't I knew you'd be angry but...

Yn- How many years are you dating him ?

Mrs.choi-y..n..(scared and nervous)

Yn- just answer my DAMN QUESTION .

Mrs.choi- 2 year and 8 months.(speaks in low voice)

Yn- (looks at her with bloodshot eyes) you didn't trust me enough to tell me about your relationship. I thought after dad I can trust you that you will never hide anything from me. But people says right. You can't trust anyone in this world. You told me about your relationship today.

Did I break it off?I ASKED DID I BREAK IT OFF? NO RIGHT. BUT YOU COULDN'T TELL THIS TO YOUR OWN DAUGHTER. I NEVER EXPECTED THIS FROM YOU.

Y/N: Why? Why mom? Why are you doing this huh?! I want you to see happy but this marriage is out of nowhere..!!

( Y/n squint her eyes in pain as she realized the glass just crushed into pieces due to her extreme tight grip. Small glass pieces pierced her palm as the hot blood started to flow out of it, making everyone worried just leaving few of her 'soon-to-be brothers' who were really enjoying the show.

Looking at the worried faces in front of her, she realize what have she done in anger. She made her mom almost cry.)

Y/N: M....mom...I'm..s-sorry...idk what..I was...speaking....f-forgive...me...I'll go..home..please..

( She quickly walked away from the table with her bleeding hand as the blood continue to drip down. Y/n's mom called her several time and when she started to follow her mr.kim grabbed her hand and stopped her from doing so.)

Mrs.Lee: It's late...it can be dangerous outside.....she's bleeding...she won't drive....Namjoon Hoseok...go and find her.

Outside of BTS by Mansion |

Namjoon: Where is she? he said while looking around.

Hoseok: Get in the car she just left...he said while talking towards the car as the guards told him about your departure.

Namjoon: How could she drive in that condition? he said in amusement as he rest his head on the side of window.

Hoseok: Anyone would be in the same condition like her if they were on her place..but don't you think she driving her car too fast...he said as he put this foot on the escalator speeding up the car.