AMUSEMENT PARK

Time skip
6:00 am

Yn came from doing workout and jisoo was cooking breakfast along with lisa as she insisted that today she will help her . BTS came downstairs half woke up and there was Jennie unnie who was doing exercises with Rose.

Yn - morning !!

BTS x BP - Morning

Cha eun- okay so everything is ready

Yn- today's plans ?

Cha eun- everything is decided first we are going  to a mall and in the restaurant where we will have our lunch than we will have a movie hours and after that we will go to our favourite park where we will enjoy rides and last is we will go to a restaurant to have dinner .

Yn- Okay so after breakfast you all must be ready for going out .

Jin wanted to ask about that room but he thought that it's not right time .

Time skip
10 Am

Everyone was ready and after that they went to the mall to buy some clothes for the ceremony and some daily outfits . 

Yn- First where should we go ?

Jennie x v x yn-  Gucci

They went to Gucci and bought some clothes . others also went to different branded sections and bought many clothes . After payment they went to the restaurant where they had an appointment .

Manager- good morning ma'am please come this way . Hope you enjoy your meal if u need anything call us .

V- Why everyone  was bowing you ? And why there are so less people ?

Yn- Because I am the owner  of this whole place .

Jk- really ??

Yn- Now enjoy the meals if you don't have to be late .

Time skip
After lunch

We  went for a movie . We literally enjoyed the movie . It was quite good . It was a horror movie. But we still enjoyed it .

Jimin- It was good 😊

Yn- yes now let's go to amusement park .

Jk- yay !!

They went to amusement park literally we were enjoying our day . We found cute interactions between Rose and Jimin during movie . Jennie and Taehyung in the Mall fighting for the same jacket  in a cute way . We decided our partners .

Jin xjisoo
Rose x Jimin
Lisa x jk
V x Jennie
Cha eun x Suga
Namjoon x hobi x yn

We all divided and went to different rides . First we went to roller coaster .

 First we went to roller coaster