THE SLAP

Do votes do comments.

Do follow me guys. Please 🥺.

*****"
Nandini got up from her bad yawning when she heard some loud music from the hall side, she just descend down all the stairs and reached the hall where people were decorating the house and some of the women were talking with ashwini. She could found her father sitting on the single sofa, silently reading the newspaper with the expression of exasperation present on his face. She walk near him and sat on the wooden floor silently leaning on her father's lap.

"What happened to my tigress?? Why you're not happy these days?? I know what you mother is doing is not right but you can stop her. I am with you, i made you confident so that you could fight for yourself. If you found it is needed then fight with your mother also but don't let her rule your life nandu. After 4 days we have your wedding ceremony and I can't see the happiness on your face." Her father spell out creasing her head and a long tear fall on his pant, his eyes got emotional suddenly.

"What you're saying to my daughter?? She is my daughter so she is doing everything according to me. I really love her and proud of her. You have to understand anand, the groomside is always more powerful then the brideside. We must obey them." Ashwini said looking at the duo and nandini got more tears.

"I don't understand ashwini.... can't you see our nandu is not happy. How can you ignore these things." Finally anand yelled a little and nandini just got up from the ground with red eyes. His yelling sound got the attention of the audience who were playing their roles in the marriage drama.

Anand and ashwini just looked around and ashwini took them inside the nearby room.

"I can't understand one thing anand, from childhood you have taken each and every decision for our nandini but now when i want to take one decision for my daughter then why you're getting angry." Yelled ashwini.

"Ashwini i have always taken her side whether it's about her studies or her job plans. I never pushed my decisions on my only daughter. You're just imposing you decision on my daughter even after watching she is not happy. How could you??" Anand yelled the same. Ashwini look at him with tears.

"Nandini is 24 years old now. You want her to stay with her forever. It is the right time to give her responsibilities. You tell me anand for how many years you're gonna bear her burden on your head." Ashwini again played the wrong cord which did nothing but changed the lone tear into the flood of tears. Anand look at her with hurt and hug his daughter tightly try to mend her.

"You call our daughter a burden, didn't you felt bad even for once. I don't understand whenever you talk with mrs. Yadav why you utter toxic words next second to our nandini. Don't you think you should choose your words wisely. You're hurting our only baby again and again. Don't send her away ashwini orelse you will yearn to get a single glance of her." Anand said emotionally and ashwini wiped her tears.

"Nandini is going to get married with rishi and I don't want more discussion over it and about sulekha ji she is the most understanding and warm lady i have ever met and she always help me to choose the right path." Said ashwini and left the room.

"Just 4 days papa, then you don't have to bear the burden on your head. Just 4 days." Nandini rasped out and ran away breaking the hug.

Ashwini was unaware of the fact that she's again and again hurting nandini. Nandini was doing everything according to her mother's choice still she's not happy neither satisfied. Today is her engagement with rishi and she went to her mother's room to told her that she is not happy.

She knocked the door and ashwini happily open the door and pulled her inside. Her whole room is a mess because it was filled with ornaments gifts and clothes. Ashwini make her sit on the chair nearby and show her all the things.