MEETING HIM IN MM'S OFFICE

Nandini's parents decided to stay in mumbai until their daughter is getting married with every ritual moreover it's not only until the marriage is done but post marriage rituals will be also done by them, so they decided to stay back. As usual nandini went to her office after making a good food for her parents. Ashwini and anand were so happy to see their daughter maturity. She was so responsible in such small age this thing made them feel really good.

Here nandini was having a lunch box in her hand and standing infront of manik's office. It was the lunch time and she was wondering whether she should go inside or not. What if the guard ask for pass which she doesn't have as she just came here to give him surprise after making his favourite food. She learnt to make tasty food of his choice by his mother, though it was difficult because manik had a totally different taste from her. She prefer simple indian food where manik prefer Punjabi and Maharashtrian food which is a little tough for her to learn yet she passed in it.

She take slow steps towards the door and pray to god to let her go in as if she had convience the guards then she won't be able to have her lunch with him because of time shortage, she had her office pending work too.
Soon she reached infront of the huge gates and to her surprise the guards welcome her with respect and opened the gate instantly as soon they saw her. Nandini thanked the god again and went inside happily.

Inside the office everybody see her with huge smiles and send her on Manik's floor where manik's assistant just send her inside his cabin and told her to wait a little. After 5 minutes manik entered in and give her the huge smile. Nandini smiled back and start unpacking the lunch, she was startled when she was pulled to him. His arms were securing her and pulling her towards himself. Nandini sucked a sharp breath when her chest got bumped with his and she was feeling his hot breathes on her face.

"So my fiance bring lunch for me, impressive but does my wife knew what her husband likes the most?" He asked slowly gripping her chin making him look at him.

"Yes i knew, after all your mom taught me everything. She was so sure that i will learn everything in very short span of time." She answered confidently. Manik checked her out and she was looking damn gorgeous in her white shirt and black trousers with hairs pulled in high ponytail in behind.

"I never knew that one day a girl will be making me mad without making any efforts. Your this effortless beauty just win me everytime i see you." He said and pushed her to the wall. She was shocked when her back bumped with the wall and she was caged between strongs arms. She could hear her and his heartbeats. She could even smell his cologne because of their strong proximity.

"Manik we should.........." She tried to voice out but her words were shut when he bend and keep his lips over her earlobe and sucked it.

She tilted her neck on left in pleasure feeling his soft lips on her sensitive earlobe. He give a soft kiss on her cheek and started to give her soft kisses on her jawline and slowly slowly on her neck. She was started to feeling the pleasure even her south part was starting to get hot feeling his hot tongue touching her skin. Feeling manik's hot tongue over the column of her neck, she also couldn't control herself and crease his back with his shirt on. She sank her fingers deep in his back making him sucked her neck more deeply. He kissed her neck more and traced it with his tongue.

"Manik........." It was her first moan, he want her not to moan but shout his name for the world to hear that she is his. He look at her for sometime and again start kissing her neck and she was enjoying the most.

Suddenly she heard a little clicking voice and found a man is entering and keeping the files on the table. Suddenly the man seen their condition, manik was totally indulged in kissing her neck where she was still wrapping her arms around his body. Nandini got shocked to found him here in mumbai and she just pushed manik making him startled a little. Manik made an irritated face and then follow the line of her gaze and found his new employee rishi there.