WEDDING SHOPPING

The huge marriage palace was booked because the date was already fixed. They started with the roka ceremony which had taken place in nandini's apartment. It was a private function with only family members. Malhotras wanted the wedding to be grand so they held the engagement ceremony at malhotra mansion itself. Mr.malhotra suggested to keep the marriage at malhotra mansion but mr.agarwal denied saying the marriage can't happened in  the house which would be the future house of bride. All of them are very happy and both agarwals and malhotras just send the invitations to their relatives, collegues, friends and every other person they knew.

After the marriage is fixed mr.malhotra didn't let nandini come to office because she needs rest to attend her wedding ritual one after another. Nandini invited all her friends from delhi along with rishi and mr.malhotra and manik invited their whole office happily. Their houses were decorated beautifully. No one didn't tease nandini because they knew it wasn't nandini but manik psychopathy and how can they just comment on such strong personality.

"Beta arrangements are done. You must go to take your engagement ring along with mangalsutra. Don't forget to take nandini along, i want her to choose everything of her choice." mrs.malhotra said happily making nandini blush a little. Her wedding days are coming closer so she prefer to wear indian attire. Her in laws didn't restricted her fr doing anything neither they have any objection with her job and her personal choices.

"Yes mom, we are just going. Nandini like orchids so tell all the staff to decorate my mansion with orchids only." Manik told his mother and hold Nandini's hand who was sitting beside his mother.

"Everything is done in the houses. Now we should go. since all the rituals of wedding like mehndi, haldi, sangeet is happening in the venue, arrangements should be grand." Mr.agarwal said and went out with mr.malhotra to check.

Here nandini was walking ahead with manik hand in hand. She suddenly stopped before they could reach the car making manik a little confused with her little motion. He turned and made a face asking what by his expressions.

"Manik i would still say the same, what was the need to buy such expensive lehnga for our marriage. Weren't those diamond jewellery enough that you want to spend more millions on me." Even though nandini's was beyond happy with her second choice and marriage decision but manik extravagant spending was making her a little uncomfortable. She was an upper middle class girl and she can't just get over with her mentality and the thinking that she was keeping from her childhood.

Manik understand her well that she is not a fan of shopping neither like to spend much without necessity that's why he didn't tell her anything and shop for her himself. Right now, after listening to her, manik look at her with distaste and again hold her hand and drag her towards his car and silently stuffed her inside. He came from the other side and sit on the driver seat.

"Nandini baby, you're my love that's why i am explaining to you besides that you knew my personality that i don't explain to people. Listen to me loud and clear, i will buy whatever i want for you. You're my one and only wife and i want to provide you everything and it's my right that you have no right to snatch. I don't know what's your opinion about this matter neither i do care because what i am doing is for my wife and not a stranger." Manik said sternly and nandini look at him with flabbergasted.

His mother represented a big case of diamond jewellery which she especially made it custom for his son's bride that was very beautiful but expensive one too. Just by looking at that, nandini come to know that it costs worth million of dollers. She expressed her wish that she wanted to see nandini in the jwellery in her wedding which nandini accepts happily and now her son, he just called a no1 designer of the country for her wedding dress. Even though that was the most beautiful wedding dress nandini had ever seen but still, according to her there was no need to spend such big amount of money just for one day function.

Watching her looking out of window to avoid him made him smile gently, he just gripped her hand and interlinked his fingers with her. Nandini look at him when he just winked. Nandini couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by his small gesture. He was a hard man from surface but his heart was made of gold from inside. His each and every gesture screamed love that he had for her. Nandini didn't said anything and just smiled and let him hold her hand as much as he want.

Soon they just stopped infront of a saree showroom and manik purchased lots of sarees for her. Then he took her directly to the jwelary showroom inside  owner's cabin. Nandini look at him with wide eyes when he was talking with the owner. He is hell rich and it was the live proof that the owner himself came to welcome him inside. Manik talk with owner for sometime meanwhile owner just send manager to bring the diamond jewellery and engagement ring.

"So manik, finally you're getting married." Owner asked with amusing tone.

Manik just glanced at nandini and look at him with smile,"with everyone's blessing. Uncle i need to buy a mangalsutra for my gorgeous wife." As soon as he completed, manager walked inside holding a small suitcase. Manager opened the suitcase and nandini just seen her jwelary which was shining like a star umder hundreds of led bulbs. Nandini touched their engagement rings and small smile appeared on her lips and eyes get a little teary.

"Thanks a lot uncle, everything is perfect." Manik assured and mr.parak smiled.

"Mr.deshmukh, just bring our best and exclusive collection of mangalsutra." Mr.parak asked manager who nodded in agreement.

"No uncle, i would like to see how it would look in her neck so i personally want to go with my wife. May we?" Manik asked holding nandini's hand and mr.parak smiled watching his cute yet very amusing gestures towards his wife.

"Who am i to stop you? Go and select. Manager don't lack in anything. Mr.malhotra and his would be wife is our special guest so just take them to the private chamber." Mr.parak told him manager and manager directly took them a floor up. Nandini was shocked to see such a set up. It was empty, no public was overthere but lot's of velvet boxes were kept in their shelfes. Nandini could see thousands of mirrors infront of herself.

"This place is only for special people. Only very expensive and exclusively designed one pieces are here. The jwelary we store here doesn't have any secone copy." Manager inform them making manik smiled as he just pulled nandini with him.

Manager just opened a shelf and started to unbox the beautiful colourful valvet boxes one after another. Each one was more prettier then the previous one. Nandini just see their simplicity yet the amazing diamond cuts. The diamond pandent was twinkling and the black beads was giving them the another because aura of being a mangalsutra. Manager opened one after another and nandini was just watching the beautiful pieces  with smile, they were beautiful but not heart winning. Manager unbox the last box and before he could keeo that box on the table to display, manik and nandini both touch the box together to see.

Both share a beautiful smile together and then hold the box together. It was the piece that nandini wanted. Nandini leave it after choosing it and manik was still staring. Finally manik look at the mangalsutra and then her neck. Manik just make her stand infront of himself with her back facing him. Nandini look at herself and him in the mirror.

Suddenly manik bring the mangalsutra infront of tied it around her neck making her eyes teary and a tear rolled down to her cheek. Nandini look at herself, she touched that piece of jewelry with emotions and found it extremely beautiful.

"So this one is made for my bride to be." He whispered in her ear and nandini saw their reflection in the mirror. They were looking so beautiful together.

"Even though i would be happy whhatever you will choose for me but i am more happy now that we choose the same thing." Nandini said touching the mangalsutra and manik smiled.

They finally give manager the mangalsutra and told him to pack it. With that manik paid the bill. He took her in the icecream parlor and both had her favourite icecream.

One thing was cleared to nandini that her secone choice is the best choice for her.

**************

How's the chapter?

Did you like it?

Manan hamesha forever.