THE WEDDING

Nandini's parents just look at their daughter with glistening eyes when she was taking pheras with her husband. They had their finger locked together. Manik didn't left her fingers for a moment in the whole time and everybody showered them with rose petals. Niti and nandini's every other friend from delhi is looking this wedding with such overwheming look because smile wasn't fading from nandini's lips. Each and every person working with mr.malhotra, manik and ofcourse nandini was present in the wedding and watching the happy nandini joyfully. Rishi was also there and nandini introduced him with all during the wedding functions.

Once they're completed with vows, pandit ji told them to sit and then finally the time came when pandit ji announced the rasam of sindoor and niti came and set aside her mangtika a little and manik came forward and filled her hairline with engagement ring. Then pandit ji told him to tie the mangalsutra and he did perfectly. When he completed with all the rituals, nandini opened her eyes and her eyes were glistening with tears of contentment. They both look at each other with so much love. Soon pandit ji announced that they're husband and wife now. The crowd became so happy and people hug each other out of happiness.

"Finally nandini, you're mine." Manik whispered in her ear and nandini couldn't help but blush at his remark.
She know manik hardly from two months yet in two months, he became the most important part of her life. Love him or not but he is the best companion for nandini, she knew in her heart. Manik and nandini stood up and take the blessing from elders.

"Finally agarwal ji, nandini is our daughter in law. I am so proud of my son's choice. What a perfect bride he has searched for himself." Said mr.malhotra and mr.agarwal smile and hug him.

Soon the bidai take place where everybody from delhi cried hard. Ashwini and anand cried hugging their only daughter close and blessed her with all their heart. Nandini cried and meet with her family and friends and finally she was made inside the car. She look at her family and friends from the window with teary eyes but then she felt manik's warm hand warming her into his embrace. He hold her hand tightly, nandini look at him with teary eyes and keep her face on his chest. Manik secure her in his arms totally. As soon they both reached the door, gayatri just did their aarti and putting tilak on forehead of both. Nandini pushed the pot with her right leg and then keep her feet inside the plate of mahawar and entered inside the home leaving her foor prints behind.

When they reached the malhotra mansion, manik took nandini out of the car and helped her to walk till the door. The entrance of malhotra mansion was filled with bunch of ladies relatives and family friends and they were continuously praising nandini's beauty. Then some games took the place which were obviously won by nandini because manik was busy in staring at his beautiful bride. People teased them which left no effect on manik but same time made nandini blushed so hard.

After a moment gayatri just told manik to take nandini to his room to rest in his arms which he did. He scooped her in his arms and climb the stairs without a word. Reaching the room, he just pushed the door open and nandini felt her heart thundering in her ribcage. She smell the sweet smell of those rose petals and scent candles that were glistening all over the room. His each step inside the room was making her more nervous.
He directly took her to the decorated bed and make her lay on it comfortably. Nandini look at him nervously when he smiled.

"Nandini go and change. These dress and ornaments must be really heavy. Go and change into something simple." Listening him to nandini just went inside the bathroom lifting her leavy lehnga. It took her 30 minutes to changes because of uncountable pins attached to her dress and hair. She took a warm bath and came out. Though her vermilion got washed away in the process yet little impression of it could be seen clearly. She had her mangalsutra and wedding symbols on making her look ethereal. As soon she came out from the bathroom, she was him standing bare chested infront of the mirror wiping his face, her face turned red watching his perfect body.

He heard some sound and turned around, he give her a big smile stealing her heart once more. He walked towards her and nandini felt herself shivering with the anticipation. Soon she felt his cold finger clamping her cheek as he just lift her face upto him.

"I love you so much nandini. I still can't believe i just made you mine. You became my wife, my life. I just love you." Manik confessed and hug her. Nandini smiled with tears and wrapped her arms around his naked body. His body was cold, telling that he also just had a shower.

Where for manik, when her cold hand touched his wet back, it made so hard for him to control. Well, he doesn't have to control when he just got married to the love of his life moreover it's their wedding night today. Breaking the hug, he hold her both cheek in his big palms making her eyes closed.

He bend and pecked her crown, he kissed her both eyes and very sensually just kissed her both cheeks. He just kissed her nose slowly and then bend to take her lips. Nandini was standing with closed eyes and their breathes were fanning each other face. His lips were just about to touch hers when a single tear just rolled down her eyes, stopping him.

He look at her and found her not comfortable at all. She is not ready, his heart screamed. He needs to give her time for understanding him. He have to give her some place, this marriage is not just about his physical attraction but he wanted her to love him unconditionally just like he does. He stopped at that moment and again pecked her forehead.

Nandini slowly slowly open her eyes and manik just watched her with lovable stare. "I didn't married you for making you uncomfortable. Nandu you have the right to tell me what do you want. It's you and me in the realtionship and if you're not comfortable then just tell me. I will never touch you until you want me to." Manik said and nandini smiled with contentment and hug him out of love.

Feeling his wet chest, she just raised her face from his chest and found him scooping her in his strong arms once again. This time nandini wasn't uncomfortable at all. His words just reached her heart and she felt more lucky to be his wife. He slowly keep her on the bed and then himself laid beside her. Nandini just hug her face in his naked chest and he just pull the blanket over themselves.

They started this journey with the fight and ended up being each other solace.

**************