LAST CHAPTER

Nandini felt hot breathes on her neck and something very hot that was pressed against her skin very tightly. She lazily opened her eyes and see white broad chest of her husband that was providing her the good heating and saving her from the winter night. He was absolutely right when he said that he sleep without any clothes because he actually does that, she thought. She got up from his chest and stood up. She found him sleeping soundly and watching him smiling in sleep, make her smile goofily too. Finally he was her man and they were married.

Nor he neither his parents were the one she thought they will turn out. They proved all her expectation wrong in exceptionally wrong way but she was so happy about it. She admire her man for sometime and then went to washroom for doing her morning business. By the time she came back, she found him wearing his black vest. She give him a big smile and he came and wished her the morning by kissing her forehead.

"Did you sleep well? I mean tell me that you didn't feel uncomfortable." Manik asked softly, colliding his forehead with hers softly.

"How was i suppose to feel uncomfortable when i was sleeping next to my husband. I was feeling great." Nandini said and manik smiled.

Pecking her forehead, manik just went inside the washroom and till the time he came back, he found her donned in beautiful red saree looking surreal. He felt blessed to have a wife like her and when he is ready they both went to downstairs to have breakfast.

Dining area

The old couple see the young couple approaching them with wide smile on their lips with hand in hand. They felt so good to see their son happy with their daughter in law. As soon manik and nandini reached near mr.and mrs.malhotrs, she just touch their feet and the couple bless her.

"Sorry mom, i just got late on my first day. I hope you'll forgive me." Nandini looked down being embarrassed.

"Oh comeon nandini, you're our daughter and you just got married yesterday. It's normal to wake up at this time after being really tired. Moreover in this house nobody wakes up before the clock strikes 8.00am." mrs.malhotra said with gentle smile and nandini look at her with surprised face. 8.00 am, is she serious? In her house she had to get up by 4.00 because her mother used to give her big lectures about what are the girls responsibilities towards her parents and in laws.

"Oh mom, tell me how can i help you? I know you have prepared all the things yet please tell me if something is still left to do." Nandini said and gayatri just make her sit beside herself and filled her plate with yummy food.

"Don't worry beta, everything is done by the maids. I just love to cook that's why i make the food myself but yes, don't you dare enter the kitchen until your henna is gone wholely. You're the new bride of our house and i don't want to see my daughter in law working when there is lots of servants  in the house." Gayatri said and nandini just look at her henna filled hands. Henna impression was really really dark which was giving complement to her milky white wrists.

Nandini look at her lovely family with  welled up eyes and then getting up, she just served manik. When all of them are complete with their breakfast, gayatri broke the silance.

"Manik, tomorrow is her pagphera. You need to drop her to the flat then agarwal ji would take her to her house in delhi. After one week, you will have to go delhi to get your bride and after completing every ritual according to their family traditions, bring her back here."

Manik eyes went wide listening this,
"Mom this ritual thing is ok but what is the need of doing it for one week. We just got married and you want her to go for a week. Sorry but you must reconsider you thought because i don't agree with it." Nandini felt her cheeks burning listening her husband's bold remark. She look at her mother in law and father in law who were looking at him with shocked face as well.