THE ACCIDENT

Nandini was sitting in her living room watching the movie. She has never met with someone like manik before, he is the most handsome male alive she has seen live but same time, she is scared with his possessive and dominating nature. She was scared of love now, though it wasn't like rishi was her love but she somewhere trust him that's why she said yes for the marriage. What if manik only wants her body, wants only pleasures from her and then he leave her. Would she be able to live with a broken heart if he would be fake along with his love.

Nandini's trust over love was broken and shaken badly moreover she still can't over with previous incident yet so giving a chance to manik is far from the imagination. She can think of manik but not now, right now she is in mumbai for her career, that's all she knew for the moment.

She was changing the channel one after another when she found an accident news on every channel. She finally stopped at her own channel and found them also covering that news. She zeroed her all the attnetion to the headline that was sticked under the video.  "The current businessman of the year manik malhotra have an accident. His car has fallen from the high bridge. There is no traces of him near the accident spot neither in river. Is he alive or dead? Nobody could discover till now but divers are constantly searching for him inside the deep water."

Nandini saw his favourite bentley was  being pulled by an bulldozer and it was also harshly badly broken as if he had an accident before he fall in the river with his car. All the glasses of the car were broken. Nandini seen a reporter who was talking to some people who were claiming to present there when the accident happened.

"It wasn't a accident. It was a clear intentional suicide. We were getting back to our home after college when we seen manik sir without seatbelt driving his car. The car was already broken and his head was bleeding yet he just jumped into the water with his car." A college girl told the reporter and she was crying.

"Why you're crying? Do you love him?" Reporter asked the girl.

"Ofcourse who doesn't love a man like him. He is a gem. I don't know why he do that but if it's because of a girl then she is a dumb to broke the heart of a man like him. If something happened to him then i will kill her." The girl cried more and her male best friends just console her by parting her shoulders.

Reporter let the girl go and say,"so did you see, manik Malhotra try to attempt suicide. It was clearly evident because these students told that he intentionally jump off from the bridge. Now let's see if he gets saved or not." Nandini just threw the remote on the tv, breaking it into pieces. She just staggered back on her sofa. She just couldn't believe what he just did. She thought he was kidding and won't do anything but he actually try to kill himself. Nandini couldn't control her tears that were rolling constantly. She sniffled and try to control herself but couldn't. She clutched her hairs with both hands and cried hard.

Whenever she close her eyes, she only could hear him. He was constantly telling her to give him a chance but she ignored. According to her, She was only feeling her pain but not understanding the depth of his words.  He really loved her, he just didn't thought of his life for once and decide to end his life because she wasn't the part of it. Nandini was crying very hard. What if he die? Would she be able to take the pain of killing someone innocent? Maybe he was right, every men isn't the same. He was just asking for one chance, maybe he was right about changing her life with his extreme love. She was crying and crying and without thinking anything she just ran out and hopping inside her car, she drove off to bridge. She saw lot's of channels van parked overthere. She also saw lot's of reporters there covering the news. As soon the people of her channel saw her, they send the bodyguards to cover her from all the crowd. If by any chance any other reporters or people see her crying, then they wouldn't let her live peacefully. Four guards just encompasses her fr each side and escort her to malhotras. Mr and mrs.malhotra were crying bad. Mrs.malhotra was crying leaning on the chest of mr.malhotra clutching his collars. Mr.malhotra had tears in his eyes and trying to control them and constantly consoling his wife who was ready to get unconscious anytime.

As soon mrs.malhotra found a crying nandini there. She pulled her and cry on her chest. They both were hugging and crying each other. They were very far from the camera and her reporter friends came to console nandini.

"Don't worry aunty he will be alright. See people are searching him underwater. He will be found soon." Nandini rasped out and mrs malhotra cried more hard.

"Nandini why didn't you listen to him? Save my son please nandini. Save my son." Mrs.malhotra cried more hard and nandini couldn't control and sniffled more hard.

Manik face was again and again coming infront of her and she could only think about his one chance thing. She closed her eyes tight and again heard those words of him where he was saying give him a chance or let him die. Nandini open her eyes and said in her heart,"I can't see you dieing manik. Please come back. Come back for your mother, come back for your father, please come back for.......for me. I will give you a chance. I will let you love me i promise. I will give you a chance please come back."

Soon mr.malhotra attend a call and without saying anything he took nandini and mrs.malhotra in the car and drove to nearby rover bank. As soon they got off from the car, they seen divers are covering someone. All the divers were breathing heavily and one of them were sitting on the ground near someone. Mrs.malhotra and nandini ran and see it was Manik's body. One man was trying to bring the water out from his body which he consumed being in water. Nandini cried watching his unconscious body hard and the wound in his forehead.

"Sir his palpation is very low. Let's take him to the hospital." One man said and without any delay, they delivered his body into the back seat and drove off to hospital as fast as they can. Nandini has his head in her lap and she was crying creasing his unconscious self. She was patting his head and finally taking his hand in hers, she rubbed it hard between her palms. She keep doing it until his body was snatched away from her as the ward boys just took him in the operation theatre as soon they reached hospital. Nandini was waiting outside continuously and trying to console mrs.malhotra who just can't stop crying. Why not, manik is her only son and she loves him more than anything.

Soon she opened her eyes and found a crying urvashi approching towards them. As soon she got near them, she glared nandini who was patting the face of mrs.malhotra as mrs.malhotra was hugging her almost laying on her chest. She snatched mrs.malhotra from nandini and herself hug her. Nandini wasn't bothered about urvashi and her actions of jealousy. She was just praying for manik with her all heart.

"Aunty i have just seen the news. How's manik and why did he attempt to suicide? Was he depressed out of work? I told you that he need a partner who could share his sadness and hapiness and give him love that could tear him from his workoholic life." Urvashi said crying and mrs.malhotra just cried hugging her.

"Manik just, just tell me urvashi, he would be perfectly fine na. He will call me mom after waking up, just tell me." Mrs.malhotra almost yelled and urvashi nodded in yes hugging mrs.malhotra.

"Hey so many people aren't allowed here. Please don't break the rules and send extra people off to home." A nurse just told mr.malhotra.

"No extra people are here. We are the parents of patient and one is his would be wife and another one come here to meet him. Don't worry we will send her soon." Mr.malhotra informed. He eyed his crying wife and praying nandini and urvashi who was smiling maybe after hearing would be wife word from mr.malhotra.

"Yes uncle, you must send extra people. After all hospital only allows family." Urvashi said eyeing nandini who was crying silently joining her hands tightly and praying to god.

************

How's the update?

Manik try to kill himself. Out of love 😲😱😱😱.

What do you think? Mr.malhotra referred to nandini or urvashi as would be wife.

Nandini finally got ready to give him a chance when he almost killed himself.

Would you agree or not that girls got emotional when the person in front went overboard to get them.