𝐎 𝐍 𝐄

i walked through the busy halls of my school, sighing and rolling my eyes when i see someone annoying.

i bumped into a boy, finney blake, who was running from someone.

"watch it" i said but he ignored me and ran towards the boys bathroom.

i went to the girls bathroom and to a stall. i took out my compact mirror out of my bag and my pink tinted chapstick.

i put the two things bag, and sighed. it was lunch and i had no one to sit with at lunch. i was pretty much invisible, no one knew about me except my parents and teachers.

i was an only child. so no siblings.

i heard the bell ring so i walked out of the stall, washed my hands and walked out and to the classroom.

i sat next to finney blake who passed me a small awkward smile which i returned.

i passed the rest of the class by drawing sketches on my notebook.

-

the next day, i had found out that robin arellano had gone missing.

what the hell is going on in this town?

first griffin stagg, then the paperboy billy showalter, then the jerk vance hopper, then bruce and now robin.

what is the police even doing?

i heard some people shouting so i walked towards the noise and two jerkasses beating the shit out of finney.

his sister gwen was sitting by the fence with another jerk beside her and he was bleeding.

"what are you shitheads doing?" i asked.

"none of your business" the redhead one replied.

"get the fuck out of here before i tell on you to the principal" i said and they stopped.

"bitch" the curly headed said and then helped the bleeding one up and walked away.

i put my headphones on and walked away and towards a record shop.

i bought some queen, ac/dc, and the rolling stones records.

music was pretty much an escape for me. an escape from my boring little pathetic life. i am a nobody living in a town where people go missing and police hadn't been able to do anything about it.

i may get a scholarship and be able to get out of this town or i will be stuck here forever and maybe marry a guy and have kids with him and then become old and die.

i am a nobody with no friends. nobody knows my name. nobody will remember me after i die.

i am a nobody.