𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄

"you know kids, when i was a kid, i didn't had friends" the grabber said.

i turned to the group and mouthed "who even asked?"

"he's so lonely in his life" vance muttered.

"friends are usele-" vance cut the grabber off.

"listen, we didn't even fucking asked nor do we care. so what you can do is get the fuck out of here and leave us the fuck alone, you lonely sad ugly pig" vance spat, and sadie chuckled, as well the others trying to control their laughter.

even though it was funny, that was probably the shittiest idea ever.

the grabber got really mad, he stood up grabbing vance as vance punched his stomach, yelling to let him go as we all did.

"where the fuck are you taking him?" i asked, yelling.

"let me go, you piece of shit!" vance yelled.

"listen here, i don't want to kill you and sell your organs right now but if you keep up with the attitude, i might as well just do it. here right infront of all of your friends" the grabber said, and vance stopped fighting him.

"you don't want that, do you? so keep quiet!" he yelled throwing vance on the floor.

the grabber then left the room, as vance got up from the floor.

"are you hurt?" i asked.

"i'm fine" he said.

vance had probably got a little soft on us, after being stucked in the same room for months, with us. we also probably became less afraid of him then we were before all this.

there was also a tiny percentage chance, we were all sick of each other. seeing each others faces, having nothing to talk about, and little arguments we would get into, it was a little annoying.

our lifestyle was boring too. wake up in a broken mattress, or waking up to a sore neck cause we slept while leaning against a wall. eating disgusting eggs and watered sprite or not eating at all, and then just doing absolutely nothing.

the grabber would visit us but we wished he wouldn't.

we all missed our old lives, i missed going to the records shops, bruce and finney missed their baseball games, robin missed the drive in movies he would go to with his uncle, billy missed delivering newspapers and missed his dog, vance missed bullying kids, and griffin missed his mother.

-

it was late at night and i was laying on the mattress on my stomach, my chin resting on my hand as griffin, laid on the floor talking to me about everything.

he was talking about his mother, and the cat he owned.

"i didn't keep her in my house as my mother is allergic to cats. i kept her outside my house in a shelter. i fed her milk and meat. i knitted her toys and a fake rat so she could play with it" he told.

"that's so nice, what did you name her?" i asked.

"cat" he answered.

"cat?" i repeated, confusedly.

"yes because i couldn't think of a name for her, and i spent weeks trying to think of a name for her but couldn't think of any" griffin explained.

"well, describe her. maybe we can help" i said.

"she is white, really hairy and softly furry and she has green eyes. and she's like very very furry like a big white furball and white as in snow like" he described.

"you should name her christmas" vance joked.

"you should name her snowy" i said, ignoring vance.

"snowy is a nice name" griffin thought, looking at the floor.

"yeah" i said, quietly.

we were both quiet, just the chattering of the boys were filled in the room.

"do you wanna know what i wanna be when i grow up?" he asked.

"sure" i replied.

"i wanna be a vet doctor. i want to help animals cause i love them so much. i also want to own many animals. maybe when i am older, i will have cats, dogs, and rabbits, and much more as pets. what do you think?" he asked.

"i think that's a brilliant idea, but can you keep cleaning their mess?" i asked.

"ooh, i didn't thought about that, maybe i will train them" he said.

"that's a good idea" i said.

soon, after he fell asleep and i joined the others.

we decided to play truth or dare, cause we are bored teenagers.

"finn, truth or dare?" i asked.

"why am i first?" he asked.

"cause we said so" vance said, and finn shook his head.

"truth" finn replied.

"you're such a baby" billy said.

"true" vance agreed.

"do you have a crush on donna?" i asked, and the boys made hooting noises and finn blushed.

"no, i don't!" he exclaimed, avoiding everyone's eyes.

"you totally do, dude, you're blushing" robin said as we chuckled.

"ok whatever, vance, truth or dare?" finn asked.

"uhh dare" vance said.

we all thoughts of dares but we couldn't think of any. i mean what could we possibly give him as a dare while being trapped here.

"just choose truth" i said.

"fine truth" he said.

"why do you bully children?!" finney asked, in a humouring tone.

"because its fun! no, i swear, try it" vance said, as we chuckled.

-

author's note:

to be honest, i am running out of ideas of what to write on this fic, so i am sorry, i have to end this story quickly. the reason of me uploading chapters so late is probably cause i don't know what to write.

maybe i'll have the group kill the grabber, and then write about their friendship afterwards, i don't know maybe. lemme know if you think this is a good idea.

andddd, if i wrote a richie tozier fanfic, would you guys read it? tell me so if you guys will, i will start working on it.

thank you for today, and keep slaying besties😘