𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄

when i woke up, i was the first one awake.

everyone was asleep. griffin was curled up on the mattress infront of me with finney. robin and billy were on the left wall. they were leaning against the wall and sleeping uncomfortably as were bruce and vance on the right wall.

i got out of bed and hold onto the wall cause i felt dizzy. i hadn't eaten in three days.

i walked towards the other side of the basement and saw a functioning toilet. i quickly peed and flushed. i washed my hands where the water is stored in the flush.

i know, it's disgusting. but there was no choice.

i missed home.

i walked back to where the rest were. i sat down and leaned against the wall. i start quietly sobbing, i covered my mouth as tears streamed down my cheeks.

i couldn't believe i was kidnapped. i couldn't and shouldn't be. never in my entire life that i thought that i will be living in a basement with no clean clothes to wear, nice food to eat, cold water to drink, and warm water to shower.

i can not be kidnapped, i just can't be.

i wiped my tears away and after a while bruce woke up and sat down next to me.

we were silent but then he spoke up "you weren't supposed to be here"

"i should've told the police the moment, i saw it happening" i said, quietly.

"we will escape. we have too" bruce said.

and i was silent.

-

we were all awake now, and the door opened. the grabber walked in, with a tray in his hand and a newspaper.

he didn't say anything just put the tray down and threw the newspaper towards us.

i picked it up, with shaky hands. there was a picture of us.

THE VICTIMS OF THE GRABBER.

griffin stagg, 11.
playing in the park, when last seen.

and there was a picture of him.

billy showalter, 13.
giving out newspaper, when last seen.

vance hopper, 14.
leaving the arcade, when last seen.

bruce yamada, 13.
cycling, when last seen.

robin arellano, 13.
went to buy snacks for him and his friend, when last seen.

finney blake, 13.
walking home, when last seen.

sadie anderson, 13.
walking to the blake's house, when last seen.

i passed it to bruce, who then passed to vance after reading.

vance threw it towards robin, he was sad but covered his sadness with his anger and rage.

everyone took little bits of the little food they had gotten, except me.

i didn't had the appetite to eat.

it was now around midnight. i was feeling really mad. like i had the urge to beat the shit out of the grabber.

"i want to beat the shit out of him. to gouge his eyes out. to take his organs out and feed it to billy's dog" i said.

i walked towards and banged on the door, kicking it, trying to unlock it, twisting the knob over and over again.

"it wouldn't work, we tried" finney said.

"yeah well maybe you didn't tried hard enough" i said in anger.

i didn't wanted to seem rude, especially to finn. he was the nicest person i knew and it wasn't his fault that we were here.

i groaned as i kicked the door repeatedly.

"stop making noices, it's fucking annoying" vance said.

"shut the fuck up" i said.

i wanted to cry, scream, and go home.

i punched the door over and over again until my hand hurt and my knuckles started to bleed a little.

i sat down but the wall. and covered my face with my hands and wiped my tears away.

"we get how you feel, sadie. we all are here too, you know. we will be here if you need us" griffin said.

"thanks, griffin" i said, quietly.

-

i was feeling numb. i couldn't sleep, but everyone else was asleep.

i felt like i couldn't breathe, like i couldn't speak, like i couldn't cry, like i couldn't feel anything.

maybe i won't get out of here at all. maybe we would be stuck here for the rest of our lives and people would start to slowly forget about us and move on with their lives.

while we would be stuck here, through our birthdays. we would grow up here and maybe if the grabber gets bored of us, he would get rid of us.

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟.