𝐒 𝐈 𝐗

"we can't just stay here forever" billy said.

"we have to do something" billy continued.

"we have already tried everything. it's been 2 months since i have been here and you guys more than 2" i spoke, staring at a wall.

"it's time we accept the truth that we are never gonna leave" i said.

"no no no!" griffin said.

"we can't lose hope! not yet, atleast" griffin said.

but it didn't matter anymore. half of us had no hope left at all.

"griffin, get some sleep" i said.

"ugh, don't treat like i am a kid" he whined.

"you are" finney said.

griffin reminded him of gwen. that's why he liked to take care of griffin.

griffin went to asleep after we had force him and now we were just sitting in silence.

"you know that, griffin likes gwen, or used to" i said to finney.

"what?" he asked.

"yeah" i said.

"no way" he said.

"yes way" i said.

"how'd you know?" he asked.

"gwen told me" i said.

"if you don't remember, i used to be friends with gwen before i got in this shit hole" i said.

"bruh no way he has a crush on my sister" he said, shaking his head.

"believe it or not" i said.

"also don't mention this infront of him. he'll kill me" i said and finney confusedly nodded.

-

i woke up in the middle of the night.

the grabber had visited us and gave us dinner that looked disgusting. he had left and we slept after eating the dinner except for me.

i don't really remember the last time i had a full dinner. i used to eat a little amount of the food he gave us but now i don't. it was very disgusting and it made me puke.

because of me eating less, i don't get my period anymore too.

anyway, when i had woke up, my eyes went to the door that was..

unlocked?

did he forgot? holy shit he did.

hope.

there was hope in me. finally it was a chance to escape.

i thought of waking up the others but i felt like it would be a danger for all of us to escape together.

maybe if i quietly escape, i would immediately go to a person's house and tell them to call the police, the address and then we all would be freed.

i got up and opened the door, slowly making sure to not make noise. i stopped maybe i should wake them up.

cause what if the grabber sees me escape and he kills them before the police gets here.

ugh, why is life like this?

i walked over to finney and tapped his shoulder.

"finney" i whispered.

"finney?" i whispered, and he turned to face the other side.

i poked his cheek and he didn't bother.

"finney" i whispered shouted.

"what?" he asked, after he finally woke up.

"the door is open" i said, quietly.

"what?" he asked, wide awake now.

"yes" i said pointing towards the door and he looked at it and he sat up.

"we can escape" he said.

"exactly" i said.

"but i don't think it will be safe if all of us go right now" finney said.

"i was thinking the same"

"what should we do?" he asked.

"well, we could get out of here quickly without waking the grabber up and go to someone's house and tell them to call the police but the grabber can wake up and notice us gone so what if he kills them" i said.

he went silent and in thought for a while.

"we have to take a risk" he said.

i nodded after a while. i stood up and then helped him up. we walked out the door and up the stairs. we opened another door and when we entered the kitchen, i stopped and finney bumped into me.

we both stop breathing. there was the grabber, sitting on a chair, with his shirt unbuttoned and a belt in his hand.

but thankfully he was sleeping.

i turned to finn and put a finger on my lips, he gave me a nod and we both started to slowly walk.

"oh my god" he whispered.

i turned to look at him, scared but my face fell into an annoyed face when i saw him holding a cereal box and staring shocked, his eyebrows narrowed.

"i love these" he whispered to me and i shook my head at him.

i passed the knife holder but then stopped. i quietly took out a knife and turned to finney.

i pointed the knife at the grabber and acted as if i was stabbing him, i chucked quietly and finney chuckled too.

loudly.

i glared at him and he covered his mouth. the grabber moved in his sleep and finney ran towards me, standing close to me as if i was his bodyguard.

"i'm not your bodyguard" i whispered.

"shh" he said and we stared at the grabber.

he finally stopped moving.

we both sighed in relief and i set the knife down and pointed at the door to finney.

we walk towards the living room and the door.

"there's a lock" i whispered.

"it's griffin's bike lock" he whispered.

"remember it when he told us?" i asked and he nodded.

"it was two, three, three, one, seven" he said.

"that's not only it, is it?" i asked, scared.

"he didn't remember what exactly was it" he said.

i sighed but then tried multiple combinations but none of them unil we did the last one.

and that was when hell break loose.

a cupboard started opening and closing and a dog started barking.

"fuck" i said, grabbing finney's arm and we ran.

"help" we screamed as we ran, out of breath. the grabber was following us with his van.

"help us!" i screamed.

the van got infront of us, hitting us and we fell down.

"shit, finn run!" i said getting up. but finney couldn't ran as the grabber caught him.

i couldn't just ran leaving him behind so i went behind the grabber and punched his face with all the strength i had in me.