𝐓 𝐖 𝐎

I was walking after school when something wierd caught my attention.

i turned the music off and removed my headphones and squinted my eyes.

there was a big black van and a wierd looking man, talking to a little boy. After staring at the boy i realised it was finney.

what the hell is going on?

finney walked closer to the van and the man opened the door and took balloons out and started grabbing finney.

i couldn't move properly, it felt as if i got frozen.

like a coward.

the man sprayed something in finney's mouth and he blacked out.

i stared, terrifiedly at the man who put finney in the trunk. he looked up, to see if anyone had saw him and he made eye contact with me.

shit shit.

i quickly turned away and quickly walked towards my home. i looked behind me to see if it was following me.

it wasn't.

i sighed and walked home, still terrified cause of the scene.

i threw my bag on the floor and sat down on my bed, breathing heavily.

i witnessed a kidnapping. i could've shouted and finney wouldn't have been kidnapped. what if the grabber comes after me, next?

no, the grabber only kidnaps boys.

i spend the rest of the day just thinking about it and then my mom came inside the room.

"did you know that finney blake is gone missing?" she asked and chills raised on my back.

"oh really?" my voice cracked.

"honey, are you ok?" she asked.

"yes" i cleared my throat "it's just that i knew finn and now he's..." i felt guilty.

"oh it's okay sweetie, they will surely find him and the rest of the boys" mom said sitting next to me and rubbing my back.

i nodded and said "i am kinda tired, i'm gonna get to bed now" she nodded and stood up.

i changed into my pajamas and laid down on the bed, pulling the blanket up.

i was feeling really scared and then i finally slept at 3 am.

-

"no no no!"

"leave me!"

"you shouldn't have saw that"

"leave me alone!"

"you're next"

i woke up with sweat on my neck and forehead.

it was just a dream.

i went to the bathroom, washed my face and then looked at the mirror.

my black hair was messy, there were dark circles under my eyes and i looked dead.

i sighed walked back inside me room and tried to sleep.