𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍

"you punch me again and i will gutting him like a pig right here, and strangle you with his intestines" he said, taking a knife out and putting it on finn's neck.

i froze.

the prochs lights that were turned on were now closed and no one bothered, coming out to check.

fuckers.

"nighty nighty, naughty kids" he said before punching finn that he blacked out.

before i could do anything to defend myself, i felt a rock, hitting me on the side of my head and i blacked out.

-

when i had woke up, i felt dried blood on the side of my head. i touched it and then looked at my fingers.

and then i noticed everyone staring at me, except finney. he was still blacked out.

"so the grabber tells us, you guys tried to escape" robin said.

"and failed like the losers you are" vance said and laughed and bruce slapped his arm.

"shut the fuck up" i said.

"do you wanna talk about it?" billy asked.

"no" i said, and laid down on the mattress again.

-

i washed away and walked back to the other part of the basement to see robin and vance arguing.

"don't stare at me, creep" robin said.

"i'm gonna stare as long as i want. it's a free country" vance argued.

"oh yeah? does that mean i can kill you freely?" robin asked.

"you? are gonna kill me? like to see you try" vance said.

"you-" robin got cut off.

"guys shut up!" bruce said.

"i have officially lost hope. let's just admit into it that we're never gonna escape" i said.

"what exactly happened when you guys were escaping?" bruce asked.

"well, i saw the door opened and thought it was a chance. i thought of waking all of you up but that would be dangerous so I decided to go alone but i was scared so i woke finney up-" i said and vance interrupted me

"then what did the grabber do?"

"and then we went upstairs and when we opened the door using griffin's bike lock, his dog started barking and we ran" i continued ignoring him.

"then what did he do?" vance impatiently asked.

"i'm getting to that, cunt wad!" i said.

"or do you have more important shit to do?" i asked and he showed me his middle finger.

"then as we were running and the grabber was following us with his van and then he hit us with his van and then he caught finn and i started punching him and then said "you punch me again and i will gut him like a pig and strangle you with his intestines" and then he punched finney and hit me with a rock and we both blacked out and ended up here" i finished, i had did the grabber impression in a horrible deep voice that made griffin chuckled and i smiled.