🥀Chapter 3 . Be our Guest🥀

Your father had just been send back to the village as you look out of the window. Cuphead looks at you, almost with guilt but he shakes it off. "Come." He says coldly and you turn around with tears in your eyes. "W-what..?" "I said come! I'll show you your room.." He huffs and you follow him through the castle. You see the main hall again, still wondering about the painting above the fire place. "Who's the guy on the painting, above the fire place?" You ask carefully and Cuphead stops in his tracks. His body starts shaking a bit but he regains himself. "That's my-! ...T-that's my brother.." He says hanging his head low. "H-how did that happen..?" "THAT'S NOTHING OF YOUR CONCERN!!" Cuphead roars as fire boils from his cup. You stiffen in fear, holding your arms over your face to protect yourself in the slightest way. He sighs and walks further down the hallway. He stops at he big white door with golden flowers and leaves painted on it, accented with peace pink. "This will be your room for as long as it stays." He says as he opens the door. It's quite a big room and you carefully walk through it. A whisper is heard in Cuphead's ear and he shivers. "U-uhmm.. I hope it's neat..." He stammers, blushing slightly at you as you examine the room.

"Ask her out for dinner..."

"You're also eating with me tonight!" He commands and you gasp turning around in shock. "Uhh, I mean.. I'd be my honor... If you'd like to EAT with me tonight.." He says and he closes the door. You collapse on the bed and start crying, worried about your dad...

~in the village~

"How could she reject me like that?!" King Dice asks himself as he (almost) cried in his chair. He was in the lodge where he has his haunting trophies and his 'friends' and mostly girls that fangirl over him. "I am everything a girl wants, everything a girl needs! And she shoved me out, like I wasn't any of that!" He wailed as the demon boy came wobbling over to him with two cans of beer. "Ah, King Dice! Don't be so fed up about this, it's just one girl while there are plenty of other hot girls in town!" He tries to comfort his master. King Dice didn't wanna hear it and threw the beer away.

🎵

Gosh, how annoying is that, King Dice
Are you so deep in the pit?
Every man here would love to be you
Even though you are now in awe
No man in the village is as popi as you
You just belong everywhere
Everyone looks up to you in awe
And that's right, we think

He's great, King Dice
And so fast, that King Dice
And his neck is very well shaped, isn't it, King Dice
There is no one in the village that is so tough
That's the perfect man
Ask the butcher, the baker, the farmer
Whether they are not jealous of that Don Juan

What a guy, that King Dice
Really a guy, that King Dice
No one has such a robust jaw as King Dice
There are guys who envy me for my strength
That's just a man, that King Dice

Like King Dice there is no one
King Dice is the best
That's what everyone thinks
Nobody fights like King Dice
Strikes as straight as King Dice
And he doesn't do bad biting, that King Dice

His condition couldn't get any better
I have muscles like a horse's
His mind is now out of order
Precisely!
I'm hairy from top to bottom

Nobody plays chess like King Dice
He hits, that King Dice
Just watch what points he makes, that King Dice
'Cause I'm a spitting contest champion
A ten for King Dice

As a child I ate forty eggs like this
Every morning, because then you grow up
Because I now cram sixty into it every day
Am I such a great punch

Nobody shoots like King Dice
Kiss a chick like King Dice
When he stomps on the ground
Then enjoy that King Dice
And I want the walls full of antlers

That's just a man
King Dice!

🎵

After the singing, dancing and beer throwing event was over, Maurice, your father, entered the lodge in fear. "Please, someone help me!" He yelped. "Woah, Maurice! What's wrong?" King Dice asked. "(Y/n)! She's captured by a monster!" Your father cries and King Dice raises an eyebrow. "Monster?" He asks. "YES!! A huge monster with sharp teeth and claws!" Your father trembles. "We have to save her!" He yells but nobody is moving a finger. "Wait wait, so you're telling me? That this 'monster' of yours, with razor sharp teeth and huge claws.. Captured (y/n)?" King Dice asks, seemingly serious about this. "YES!! We have to go now! Gather all the weapons you got, this is serious!" Your father panics but everyone starts laughing. "Of course my fine man, we'll help you save your daughter!" King Dice grins as he escorts your father outside. "Wait- Really??" He asks only to be thrown out of the lodge. "Suuuuuuure!" King Dice grinned, slamming the door.

"Hahaha! King Dice, do you really believe that?! That old man has lost more than half of his mind with his inventions!" The Demon Boy laughed as King Dice sat back in his chair. "I guess he's talking about the myth of the corrupted prince! But that's just a fairytale to scare kids not to wonder off in the woods.." King Dice breathed as he accepted a can of beer this time. 

~back to the castle~

"YOU CANNOT STAY IN THERE FOREVER!!" Cuphead yelled at your door in frustration, his sour milk bubbling. "Yes I can!" You yell back. "BUT YOU HAVE TO EAT!!" "I do, but I'm not doing it with you!" "WHY NOT??? I ASKED YOU POLITELY TO COME EAT DINNER WITH MEHHHH!!!" "Purple isn't really my color." Cuphead was absolutely hurt by your last comment as he gasped dramatically and grabbing his chest. "It- It is... MAGENTA (Y/N)!! PINK MAGENTA!! NOT PURPLE!!!" He wailed as he swung his arms up and down rapidly. "It's still not my color!" "AND I'M NOT CHANGING IT!! SO YOU'RE GONNA STARVE IF YOU DON'T GET OUT IN THREE SECONDS!!" He says raising his finger, not like you could see it. "Be my guest.. I'll wait for you to finish." You say crossing your arms and rolling your eyes. "Three!... Two!... Two and a half!..." "Make sure to use your fingers while you count!"

🥀End of chapter 3...