PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Ocean Walker was the childhood best friend of Alex Albon.

His family had taken her in and raised her when her father passed away from Testicular Cancer when she was in primary school, so the Thai boy was basically her brother.

His mum was her mum, his dad was now her dad and she was his sister.

Ocean had never really been interested in motorsport, but she would support her brother when she could, when she wasn't studying to become a nurse, anyway.

She had seen Alex race in Formula 3 and Formula 2, and met some of his friends along the way, of which she got along well with some of them.

It was almost as if she had gained another group of brothers.

Lando became her little brother, George became the sensible brother and Charles became the caring brother who she would go to if she wanted advice.

Alex was the joker brother but also the over protective one, since he had seen her grow up and seen her struggles.

He vowed to be the man to walk her down the aisle but only after he had personally made sure that the guy that she would marry would pass his test.

And Max Verstappen was determined, that he had to pass that test.

He had first laid eyes on the girl who he soon learned was the sister of his new team mate, Alex, in Melbourne and she had taken his breath away instantly.

It was from the moment that she first stepped in to the garage of Red Bull, lost and looking for Alex that he had stumbled upon the brunette beauty.

She didn't know who he was, or anything about the sport, all she knew was that Alex was driving in some fast car.

He found the look of confusion on her face utterly adorable.

He wanted to offer his heart to her for the rest of his life.