SEVEN

SEVEN

"Well, well, well. If it's not Ocean Walker."

A gentle voice chuckled from behind her, making her body jump in surprise. A small scream left her plump pink lips, which then scared her even further.

A blonde haired man was stood behind her, dressed in an infamous red suit which made the girls eyes widen to the size of saucers. Her mouth dropped open in shock and awe, stuttering sounds leaving her lips.

"Sebastian Vettel knows my name."

"I do, indeed."

Sebastian Vettel smiled gently at the young woman that was standing in front of him, looking like a deer caught in headlights on a road in the middle of the night.

"Charles tells me all about his sister, Ocean." Sebastian informed the young woman, since she was a very close friend of his new team mate, Charles Leclerc.

"What kind of awful things does he say about me, huh?" A smile lit up the face of the Walker girl as she questioned the German man, whose smile seemed to grow.

"I wouldn't say that they were awful." The German man moved his head from side to side. "I highly doubt that him telling me all about the different ways to tell that you're upset so that he knows when to help you and how to help you, is classed as awful."

"He told you about the lullaby, didn't he?"

"Yes."

"Damn you, French man." Ocean cursed underneath her breath, enciting a small chuckle to leave the lips of the Vettel man in front of her.

The lullaby that she was talking about, was a rather childish song that the Leclerc boy would sing to her in French if she was struggling to sleep.

Most of the time it would be after she finished a long shift at nursing school or her local hospital, where she would go to Charlie's apartment since he lived the closest to where she worked and studied.

"Were you on your way to see him?" Sebastian questioned the young woman, a friendly smile on his face.

"Yes actually. He wants to properly introduce me to his friend Pierre." Ocean smiled up at the man, seeing him nodding his head up and down at her.

"Ah. Follow me, Miss Walker as I will take you to there." Sebastian offered, holding his arm out for the girl to take, which she did.

He had a gut feeling that she was the type of girl to accidentally get lost and walk in to another garage, so he wanted to personally make sure that she didn't end up with their rivals.

"There you are!"

Charles Leclerc shouted as he spotted his best friend and sister walking in to the Ferrari Garage with her hand looped in the arm of his team mate, four time world Champion Sebastian Vettel.

"My apologies." Sebastian smiled gently at his team mate, seeing him shift his gaze to face him. "I got talking to her."

"I thought that she had gotten lost." Charles chuckled, walking towards her to wrap his arm around her shoulders, pulling her in to his side.

"Ferrari is very red. It is hard to miss." Ocean rolled the blue of her eyes teasingly at her brother, lightly nudging him with her elbow.

"Yeah but you mistook Red Bull for Toro Rosso."

A different voice spoke with a teasing tone, making her lift her gaze to see the man that she had now learnt was Pierre Gasly.

"Easy mistake to make." Ocean defended, watching as the face of the Gasly man scrunched up in a disbelieving manner.