TWO

TWO

"Hey, Oce."

George Russell smiled at the girl who he saw as a sister, seeing her wearing Toro Rosso merch with Alex's name on it.

"Hey, Georgie."

Ocean Walker stood to her feet as her brother figure pulled her against his chest, eloping her in to a tight hug.

"I brought some food for you because I know you've just finished a workout." George smiled as he lifted up a small white paper bag, which held something that he thought that she would like.

"What is it?"

"Something Vegan for you." Ocean's face lit up as soon as the words left the lips of the Russell boy, her hands reaching out towards the bag of food.

She pulled the food out of the paper bag, seeing a salad with tofu, chickpeas and nuts inside of it.

George was always the one person who knew the best places to buy vegan food, no matter where they were, whereas the others were slightly different.

Lando would forget was vegan and accidentally get her something that wasn't, meaning that if she didn't notice, that George, Alex or Charles would stop her.

Alex always had vegan food in and around his house, and at his parents house too, so that when she was growing up, when his parents were raising her, it meant that she had food inside the house and didn't have to go out to buy food.

Charles however, always made her vegan food. He would do it as soon as he woke up, making sure that if she was staying with him, that by the time that she woke up that all she had to do was to just open the fridge and find food there.

He would always carry some with him too, so that if he saw her, he could just give her the food, knowing that she would eat it, and he knew that if he didn't see her, that he would be able to eat it himself.

"Thank you, Georgie." She kissed at his cheek as a thank you, seeing him smile at her before he returned the gesture.

Ever since he first met Ocean Walker, she immediately became like a little sister to him.

Though it was not the annoying sister type, but more, the caring and supportive little sister who would always be supportive and loving towards her brothers.

She had become a part of his family, and he could confidently say that he really had grown to love his little sister with all of his heart.

And he vowed to support her throughout her life, in anything and everything that she wanted to do.

"Anytime, Oce."

____________________________________________________

"Zombie!"

Ocean Walker rolled her eyes as she noticed a boy chasing after her, their orange jumper almost blinding her eyes.

"Lanny, why can't you call me anything but that?"

Lando Norris smiled sheepishly as he approached his older sister, since he saw the Walker woman as an older sister even since he first met her supporting Alex at his races in Formula Two.

"You're a zombie, you know, walker?" Lando explained, seeing her roll her eyes.

"Whatever." Ocean rolled her eyes, trying to hide a smile that was threatening to form on her lips.

"Anyway, do you think that Alex will let you come by to the Mclaren garage after the race?" Lando Norris questioned the Walker girl, seeing her shrug her shoulders.