FOUR

FOUR

"Hey."

Max Verstappen greeted the Walker girl as she was walking through the paddock whilst dressed in red.

"Hello." Ocean Walker spoke to the man as he had ran to catch up with her as she was walking from Ferrari garage to the Mclaren garage, since Lando had wanted to spend time with her.

She had been trying to avoid the Dutch man, ever since he had kissed her in his trailer despite the fact that he had only known her for a few days.

She had no idea why he had kissed her, since they had only known each other for a couple of days and she was definitely not the kind of girl who would throw herself at a guy that she barely knew, so she had decided to step back from him since she thought that he was showing some red flags.

"Can I talk to you?" Max questioned with a frown on his face as he noticed that she was acting cold to him and not slowing down in her walking.

"Quickly because I'm supposed to be meeting Lando and Carlos." Ocean kept walking, since she was trying to out some distance between them, because she did not want to get too close to him and get hurt.

"In my trailer?"

Ocean shook her head from side to side as she continued walking. "The last time that I was in your trailer, you kissed me so if you have something to talk to me about, you have the time that it takes me to get to Mclaren to say it."

Max nodded his head up and down as he was forced to walk faster as she had started to walk faster.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Max apologised as he was forced to jog, since she was repeatedly making her speed quicker.

"You shouldn't have kissed me then." Ocean didn't even look at him as she walked faster, since she was able to hear his feet on the ground as he was trying to catch up to her.

"I know and I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." Max admitted to the Walker girl. "Can we just pretend like it never happened?"

Ocean halted in her steps to turn her body to face him, as she brought her arms in front of her to cross over in front of her chest.

"Only if you swear to never do that again, because I should not have to be made uncomfortable when I'm visiting my brothers because of one stupid driver. Do you understand me?" Ocean stared at the Verstappen man, seeing him nod his head up and down at her rapidly.

"Of course. Thank you and I am so sorry for making you uncomfortable, I won't do it again, I promise." Max apologised, since he knew his mistake and he did not want to make the same one again.

He wanted to get to know Ocean Walker properly, he wanted to be friends with her and care for her.

He wanted to be one of the reasons why she smiled and he wanted to be important to her to the point that she would wear his teams merchandise like she did with her friends.

"You better not." Ocean released a huff before she once again started walking away from the Dutch man.

"Zombie!"

Lando Norris grinned as his best friend walked towards his garage, though he furrowed his eyebrows together as he noticed the frown that she was being given by his Red Bull rival.

"You're never changing that nickname, are you?" Ocean laughed as the British boy pulled her in to a hug, finding her arms wrapping around his waist.

"Never. I love it too much." Lando giggled in to her long hair, before they pulled back from their hug.