EIGHT

EIGHT

"Hey sis."

Alex Albon smiled in happiness as he walked in to the spare bedroom of his apartment, to see his sister slowly starting to wake up from her slumber, and found himself giggling at how messy her hair looked.

His smile grew as he watched her lift her hands up to her face to rub at her eyes in an attempt to wake herself up more and get rid of the sleep within her body, before she smiled once she spotted him.

"Hey Al."

Ocean Walker mumbled tiredly, the young woman releasing a large yawn which made her brother twist his smile in to a large grin, dimples on his cheek very prominent.

The Walker girl pushed herself slowly to her feet, the clicking sounds of her joints making the two of them wince momentarily, with the girl stepping against the chest of her brother, hugging him tightly.

Alex immediately sidled his arms around her shoulders as they hugged one another, one of his hands against the back of her head so that he could provide his sister with the most comfort that he could.

"The boys are here and we've got food, I wanted to make sure that you knew so that you didn't nearly break your neck falling like you did last time." The Albon boy grinned, seeing his sister pull her head back so that he could visibly see her rolling her eyes.

"I blame Lando for throwing his hoodie on the floor, he could have killed me." Ocean giggled as she quickly grabbed her hair brush, tidying up the mass of her hair.

The Walker girl grabbed a handful of hair ties so that she could braid her hair in to two braids, but she smirked as she felt the hair ties being taken out of her grasp.

Alex silently began to braid the long silky hair of his sister, taking his time in order to make sure that the braids were even, tidy and neat.

Once they were both neatly tied off with the hair ties, the Thai boy gently pressed his lips against her temple, walking out of her bedroom without saying another word.

Ocean stood there for a moment, glancing in to the mirror as she admired the braids done by her brother, smiling softly.

"Best big brother, ever."

She quickly changed out of her pyjamas and in to some sweatpants and a hooded sweatshirt, pulling on some fluffy socks before she too left her bedroom to see her boys.

"There she is!"

Lando Norris cheered loudly, his hands raising up in to the air as he celebrated seeing his big sister, wrinkles forming around his eyes from how bright his smile was just from the sight of her.

The Norris boy released a groan like laugh as his sister jumped on to the sofa from over the back of it, her legs smashing against the back of his head until they rested over his own legs.

"We ordered Chinese food so if your order is wrong, blame Charles." George laughed, seeing the Monégasque cover his eyes nervously. "He wanted to be the one to order your food."

"I'm pretty sure that I have got it right!" Charles smiled sheepishly, pushing the dish that he had ordered for her, towards her.

The group watched the Walker girl unwrap her food, examining the food to see if the food was her usual Vegan Chinese food.

"Stir Fry noodles with Vegetables?" She asked, her eyes concentrating on the Leclerc boy who nodded his head up and down a couple of times. "Perfect."

"Yes!"

Charles shot his hands up in to the air in victory, making the group around them laugh at the way that his cheeks were bright red.

"Thank you, Charlie."