ONE

ONE

"Hey, Ocean."

Ocean Walker smiled tiredly at the sight of one of her brothers, opening her arms allowing him to hug her.

"You doing okay?"

Ocean nodded her head slowly, burying her face in to the neck of Alex Albon, finding him immediately hugging her back as tightly as he could.

"What was it that you wanted to tell me?" Ocean asked her brother, seeing his face light up in to an adorable smile.

"I'm going in to Formula One! I get to drive for Toro Rosso, how amazing is that?" Alex grinned proudly, seeing his sister smile happily at him.

"That's great! Uh, is Toro Rosso a good team?" The Walker girl questioned only with what Alex could describe as a hilarious frown of confusion.

"Yeah, it's one of the best! George got put in a Williams, poor guy." Alex laughed at the look of realisation on her face.

"And Lando?"

"Mclaren."

"Good or bad?"

"Middle."

The siblings smiled, shaking their heads before giggles left their lips, which soon turned in to full on laughter.

"Charles is in Ferrari this year, so I'm sure he'll do really well." Alex informed his sister, watching as she released a yawn.

"Shift go well?"

Ocean shook her head from side to side. "Nope, part of me wonders why I'm even trying to become a nurse, it's like the whole world is against me."

Alex pouted sadly at his sister, pulling her against his chest and rubbing circles on her back.

"Hey, the nursing world will be lucky to have you, if they're not, I'll call Charles, George and Lando and we'll fight them."

"I don't deserve you guys." Ocean released yet another yawn, one much longer than the previous one.

"No, you don't." The Albon boy winked at his sister and best friend, seeing her tired face force a smile.

"Get yourself in bed, I'll come by in a few minutes and tuck you in with a hot chocolate." Alex placed his hand on the cheek of the his sister, seeing her nod her head.

Ocean's eyes closed as her best friend softly kissed her forehead, before heading towards the kitchen of the house that she was renting.

She slowly stepped towards her bedroom, walking past the three spare rooms that the house had for when Alex and her other brothers stayed over, before collapsing in to her own bed.

Less than five minutes later, Alex quietly sidled in to the room with a warm hot chocolate in his hands, in her favorite mug.

"I gave you extra chocolate sauce and marshmallows because of your bad shift, I think you deserve a treat." Alex placed the warm drink on her bedside table, seeing her slowly drink from it.

"You're the best brother that I could ever wish for." Ocean's eyes began to flutter closed as tiredness started to overcome her. "The best friend I could ever wish for."

Alex watched as she fell asleep, making sure that her phone was charging and that she was completely covered by her sheets before gently kissing his best friends temple.

"You're the best sister and best friend that I could ever wish for, Ocean."

____________________________________________________