THREE

THREE

"Morning, blue."

Charles Leclerc smiled at his little sister as she walked out of the spare bedroom that he had allowed her stay in.

"Hey, Charlie."

Ocean Walker tiredly made her way towards her brother, seeing the Monégasque smiling at her with his arms wide open.

She curled against his chest as his arms closed around her, finding comfort and safety within his arms as he hugged her.

"There's food in the fridge, I've got to get to the track so you can have a lie in, if you need to." Charles softly kissed the top of her head as his hand ran up and down her back.

"How long have you got before you need to go?" Ocean questioned her best friend, who thought for a moment before speaking.

"About ten minutes, why?"

Ocean stepped away from his chest, before she grinned. "Can I come with you? You know I'm quick at getting ready."

Charles gave her a dopey smile as he nodded his head, knowing that she wouldn't have wanted to go to the track by herself, since she would most likely get lost.

"I'll grab some food for you, whilst you get ready." Charles pressed a soft kiss to her cheek before she ran off with a bright smile on his face.

He loved his little sister with all of his heart.

She was his best friend too, of which he had met when she would support Alex at his races.

Whenever he had a bad day, or a bad race, or an anniversary of either his father's death or his godfathers death, she was always there to cheer him up.

Usually by placing a face mask on his face and cucumber slices over his eyes and ordering him not to move.

Which, he listened to and obeyed, every single time.

____________________________________________________

"Hey."

Max Verstappen greeted the Walker girl as she was dressed in the notorious Ferrari red, of which held the number sixteen meaning that she was wearing a jumper belonging to Charles Leclerc.

"Hey, Max!" Ocean grinned at the sight of the Dutch boy, who was wearing his signature Red Bull shirt.

"I see you're in rival merch this time." He winked playfully at the girl, seeing her eyes roll as a smirk lit up her face.

"I'm sorry for wearing merch belonging to the better team." Ocean patted his shoulder as she teased him, hearing the laughter of the Dutch boy.

"Oh, I see how it is." Max nodded his head in thought. "How much did Ferrari pay you for your loyalty?"

"Charlie paid me with a lifetime supply of my favorite foods, it's an offer that I just couldn't refuse, from the better driver."

"And what is that favorite food?" Max rose an eyebrow at the young woman, hoping to find out what food she liked so that he could bribe her for her loyalty to the Red Bull team.

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out."

The two of them smiled at each other, their eyes sparkling as the sun hit their faces.

Max couldn't help but admire her beauty, and her innocence since he was finding her absolutely and completely captivating.

"Hey!"

Pierre Gasly ran to the pair, seeing his new team mate talking to the young woman which he had helped a few days ago.

"Hey mate."

Max greeted his French team mate with a pat on the shoulder as he noticed that Ocean was watching him carefully.

"Who is this?" Pierre questioned as he recognised her from helping her.

"I'm a friend of Charles, George and Lando. Alex is my brother." Ocean greeted him, with a small smile.

"Ahh, you are Ocean. Charles' little sister." Pierre muttered as he had heard of her multiple times, but had never met her since she was always busy whenever he was spending time with Charles.

Max furrowed his eyebrows together as he stared between the two, his head turning from side to side and back and forth.

For some very strange reason of which he was not aware of, he felt quite protective over Ocean, as if he needed to make sure that the beautiful girl that was standing beside him did not get too close or overly friendly with his new team mate.

He knew that Pierre was a nice guy, and would not deliberately cause harm, but he did also love to have the attention of the ladies, since a lot of women would be attracted to their lifestyle.

He couldn't explain the feelings that were building  up inside his body, since he had the protective urge to keep her away from his team mate.

He wanted to keep her beside him, and by his side and he had no idea why.

He did not like the smile that she was giving his new team mate, and he definitely did not like the flirty looks and charming smiles that his team mate was sending in her direction.

Ocean jumped in surprise as the arm of Max Verstappen suddenly wrapped around her body, as he pulled her in to his side, causing her to frown in confusion.

She didn't even get a chance to say good bye to Pierre, before Max had dragged her away and in to his driver trailer in the Red Bull garage.

"What the hell was that?" Ocean questioned him in confusion as he locked his driver trailer door behind them so that she couldn't leave.

She didn't even realise that he had locked the door, not to keep her in, but to keep his team mate Pierre Gasly out.

"What was what?" Max responded with a question of his own as he noticed the look of surprise and worry plastered on to her makeup free face.

"Why did you drag me here? Why did you not even let me say good bye to Pierre?" Ocean questioned as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Max didn't even know what had erupted inside of him as he stepped up in front of her, bringing his hand to cup her cheek before he crashed his lips down on to hers.

All he could think of was how much he wanted her by his side, rhat he didn't even stop to think that they barely knew each other, and that they had only met a couple of days before.

And the only thing that he would think about for the rest of the day, was how much his cheek hurt as Ocean Walker sent a hard slap across his cheek.

She scowled at him before unlocking his driver trailer door and fleeing towards her little brother Lando's garage.

Max didn't even chase after her, since all he could think of was one single word.

"Shit."

____________________________________________________

A/N

HA YOU THOUGHT

We don't move THAT quick here, slow down Max Emilian Verstappen

Anyway, enjoy this!!

-RUBY