chapter 3.

it was jaden. how did jadenhossler end up at joshs pool party?!

"YO GET TF OF MY GF JOSH" jaden screamed with aggression. josh looked at me confused.
"oh for fucks sake." i said as I walked closer to him as josh walked slowly behind.
" first of all Jaden I'm not your girlfriend and never  will be so stop aggressive with everything. I can kiss who I want you can't stop me , no one can stop me when I love someone. yeah guys I said it okay I love Josh." everyone looked so surprised.
" jaden what the fuck are you doing at my house? Who invited you? why are you here? you know what I'm just gonna keep calm I'm not gonna punch in the face like I said I would the next time I see you. But believe me I want to but I'm just gonna lay off but if you don't get out my house in the next two minutes you'll be looking even more uglier than you already do" josh screamed as he got angrier.
"jaden just leave." I said before grabbing joshs hand to reassure him.
"fine , ill leave but this isn't over" jaden walked out the door and left.
josh turned his head to look at me and I could tell straight away he was angry. so i took his hand and led him to the only room that didn't have people in it wich was his bedroom.
"josh i think we should take things so slower , i mean you've only just got out of a relationship a couple of hours ago , and I think it's best. we can still be fiends don't worry."
"yeah nessa , i things it's best" he said before pecking me on the lips.
"I love you" i mumbles as i walked out of the house to my car driving home.

oh no...there not dating 🤣🤣 y'all hate me???
short chapter :( longer next dw!!!