chapter 7

I knew the toxic behaviour was too much so the best thing was to pick a decision. be with eachother or not at all , there was no in between I've never not loved josh. For as long as I've know him he's been there for me. the only one I go to. He'd be the guy I'd speak to , I hate being on and off with him it confused me so much.

"josh u want me or not?" I said to him as he got in my car he looked confused after he processed what I said he took his hand from his phone and placed it on my upper thigh turning his head making our eyes lock.
"of course I want u. I've been waiting for u ness , that's all I've ever done" he looked upset but also relieved he finally got to say that. I slowly smiled in response. I drove to the coffee shop.
before I could open my door, Josh rushed to my door, his arms reaching underneath me picking me up out of the car, he spins me around and throwing me in the air as I wrap my arms around his neck, feeling comforted in the fact that I'm his again. We locked eyes again and kissed. I feel so happy he put me down and we walked to grab coffee. Went back to the car and drove back to his place. We led down and put a film on. "The notebook" it was my favourite movie when we were together back in early 2021.
I missed those Times. I rested my head into his chest. he was gently stroking my back , chin laying on the top of my head and our legs on top of the other . We used to chill all the time. I felt so comforted in his arms again. He was my comfort person. he told me how much he missed the times we used to lay with eachother , I missed them too.
we layed for hours.

i left his house the morning after and he drove me back to my apartment. I got home and tried my keys , but they wouldn't work  that's when I noticed my door was already unlocked I walked into my apartment all of my drawers were open. I closed the door in confusion and walked around the corner to see jaden hossler standing with a knife in his right hand holding my dog in his left hand.
"Put the fucking dog down jaden" i was soo angry
"how about....no , do me a fucking favour and get josh to come into the apartment I need him to do me something very important" he said in frustration
"do it yourself jaden."
"it's something I could get arrested for , but I need josh do it so the job will be sorted , she will be dead and I won't be in prison" the cheek of the man.
"josh richards is not doing your dirty work. never mind murdering someone. who do you even want dead?!!!" I was so confused.