The aftermath (chapter 6)

we danced the whole night. i loved being back in his arms. he mentioned how much he missed me alot , I did the same . then we went back to his place and crashed on the sofa.

a week after:
me and josh were texting every day , we even face times the odd few times too . It was nice to have him back in my life even if it was just friends.
me and josh decided it was time to meet up near the dock we used to meet up everyday before everything happened with jaden. I got ready and got in my Tesla  driving to the dock . I got out the car and saw Josh standing there leaning against something.
"Hey" as I got closer to him
"Oh hi ness , you good?" He said as he looked up from his phone.
"yeah im okay." I walked towards him and hugged him tightly before I realised we're just friends and quickly let go.
"whyd u let go ness?" I didn't respond , "it's okay to hug me , we're still friends" he wrapped his arms around my waist pulled me closer and lifted my chin up meaning we were forced to lock eyes. I got butterflies. He kissed me and i immediately kissed back as his hands slowly moved up my back. And into my hair.
"this isn't very friend of us is it?" I stopped the kiss and moved his hands into mine leaning on his shoulder.  We talked for hours as it went dark. I left my car at the dock and we both got into Josh's . He drove off to his house and we sat in his bed watching tons of movies. I could tell I want to be much more than Friends by New York wasn't the right timing for me or Josh so I just decided to push on my feelings back and just be as cool with josh as I am I then went to the bathroom to take off my make up, put one of joshes old T-shirts on, and he lent me his boxers as I went back to his room. He was sure that this was just grey joggers on, I knew I wasn't gonna remain friends for much longer, and I also knew he thought as me  more than a  friend, but I just thought to let it go and got back into bed.  my head, leaning up on his chest, him playing with my hair and drifting off to sleep.

NEXT CHAPTER BOUTA BE HELLA LONG THEN CHAP 8 GONNA BE HELLA SAD