chapter 5.

oh shit. i haven't seen josh since the pool party and we all know how that one ended. i grabbed my drink and paid the bartender , i then turned around and went to where me and my friends table were. I placed my drink next to my bad and sat down whilst frantically looking around to find where josh were.
"yo ness , you good? who you looking for?"
"uhm" i didn't know if I should tell them because it might make matters even worse than it could be.
"no one im just nosey".
"okay? well please have one more dance with us"
"uhh , okay!" I said as I got up from my chair dragging the girls to the middle of the dance floor. i figured if josh could see me dancing he might come over and talk to me , wich is what I wanted. That was the original plan before I heard Bree say
"girl , im sorry to say this but josh is standing in corner."
"uh," shit they wasn't meant to know. "Yeah I already knew , please don't say anything."
"how dare you!"
"what , im confused what have I done"
"nothing . but you shoulda told us."
"well I didn't , i wanna have a none awkward conversation with josh tonight and don't want wa gone to ruin it.
"Nessa..."
"WHAT BREE WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT , JUST LET ME BE"
"uhh look behind you."
"uh? what?" I said as I slowly turned my shoes to look at what was behind me. "j-josh? , uhm hi i didn't know you were even here , u ok?" I didn't know what to say. I obviously knew he was here but what else was I meant to say, did he hear everything?
"hi ness. wanna dance?"
i looked at him confused. i didn't know what to say so I just looked at him for a good 2mins before blurting out "no. let's talk first".
"uh ok". we went to the outside smoking area  wich was the quietest place in the party.
"josh listen we need to talk , say everything you wanna say , just say it because we no longer should hold anything back it's best to just let it all out and say what we need to say now."I stated as I turned to look at his face and could tell he wanted to let it out.
"okay well first I wanted to say I'm still not over you , it's been 3 years almost and I still love you so so much Nessa I've never loved anyone like this before. Idk how to act. Ness I'm in-love with you I understand we're both not ready for a relationship but I really cannot cope without speaking to you , please ness let's go back to how we were before. i miss it , I miss us" I could hear the hurt in his voice.
"josh , I love you too of course we can talk like we used to , miss us too. we were great together and as soon as I'm ready to be in a relationship I promise we can be together but until then , let's be friends , and talk everyday I'll always be by your side" I placed my hands on his cheek and pulled his face to mine so our noses were touching and I kissed him.
"I've missed u" He took his lips of mine and left are foreheads touching as he placed his hand gently on my hips pulling my body into his , forcing us to hug , following by wrapping my arms around his neck and I rested my head on his. Shoulders a few minutes before I said "cmon lets go inside and dance".

SOOOOO?? You guys like me again:))
the next  2-3 chapters are gonna be LONNGG so get ready and enjoy the next few chapters I know you gonna love them:))
(warning for chapter 8) REALLY FCKN EMOTIONAL IM SORRY!!! y'all gonna hate me again.