chapter 4.

after me and josh decided to slow things down and to remain friends we've only had 2 or 3 quite small conversations. I'm honestly not bothered about not being in a relationship as we're both not ready , especially me , i just want to be able to talk to him. Ever since Josh has been In my life I've come to him for any little advice I need the only time I didn't was when I was with Jaden . But that was different because I didn't speak to him at all.

a few weeks later:

for the past couple of weeks in my life I have done nothing but talk to sab about how I've been feeling with josh. it's all so confusing and don't actually know what to do with all these feelings because i was the one who called whatever happened With josh off.
my friends suggested I go to a party to cool off and at first i said no , but they slowly persuaded me to go.

the morning of the party:

it was 11:52. i woke up feeling so tired. after an hour of scrolling on social media I finally decided to get out of bed , I made my way to the kitchen and my self a cup off coffee before going back to my room to get changed. I threw on a simple white hoodie with black detailing , my black leggings and chucked on some trainers , then I added my rings and bracelets before heading out the door to find an outfit to wear to the party. I headed to a local clothing shop, I looked at a few outfits but I didn't like any of them. I carried on walking to the back of the shop and saw a lovley green dress.

I tried it on and loved the way it fit so I decided to purchase

"hello" - cashier
"hi , just this dress please" - me
"this dress has matching gloves with it , would you like them?" - cashier
"ooh yes please." - me
she paced the dress and gloves in the bag and after telling me the price i scanned my card and left to go pick up bree. We arrived back to mine an hour later and chilled at mine for while. I decided to go live whilst getting ready. I pressed the 'Go Live' button on my phone and stated to do my makeup as I talked about anything and everything. Soon after my hairstylist came and started to crimp/curl my hair.
Answered a few questions on live and one of them read 'how many tattoos do you have?' I honestly had no idea and decided to count. That's when i saw the matching tattoo I had with jaden. "Ew." I rolled my eyes . I need to get that removed. Soon after we ordered a 'cab'. I put my gloves and answered a few last questions before ending the live and heading out the door.
We arrived at the party , they were so many people here , i got a drink (tequila obvs) and sat down with my girls.
"ness dance with us cmon" they said while getting up from there chair swinging there arm in the air.
"yk im not really in the dancy mood" i said as a had another sip of my drink.
"Ughhh pleeasseee" giving me a pouty look.
"UGH! Fine , one dance." I got up from my seat and swayed my hips whilst moving my arm as I sang the lyrics. After about 30 mins of dancing I went up to the bar and got another tequila , and that's when I saw josh entering the party with a few of his male friends.