Secrets Revealed?

Mei's POV:
After four days of notes in my locker I finally decided to go in to school early to see if I could find out who was doing it.
But if I'm being honest, I wish I wouldn't have done that.

I told my mom I was going in early for some dumb made up reason that I can't even remember.
I walked around the halls of the school until I got close to my locker, i was hoping I would see who was doing this but when I looked around the corner, I saw Tyler putting paper in my locker before hurrying away so no one saw him.
And sure enough when I opened it there was another note.
When I read it it said it would be the last one, and he was asking me to meet him at joeys.
The same place we hung out when we were younger, the same place we were when mir told us she was leaving.
I decided to not think about it anymore, I'll decide after school.

i decided that no matter what, whether it turns out bad or not it's better than being stuck at home. but i know my mom would never let me go, but then again i've snuck out before and she didn't know.

it wasn't often but sometimes, i would sneak out and go to a park where me and miriam used to hang out. even though shes not here anymore, the thought of when we would go out and just jump of the swing and listen to music together, it was nice. and it was something i didn't want to forget.

so here i was, planning to sneak out the next day to meet one of my best friends whos been putting notes in my locker, god i hope i don't hurt him.