1-

The hair that flutter down, has the same colour of red on the ground.

The blood that seeped deep to the ground matches perfectly with red blood locks that were stained.

'CALEEEEEE'

'HUMANNNN!!!'

'UNLUCKY BASTARDD!'

A certain black haired swordman, run and run..

A look of desperate platter across his face. And the blood on his body flow and flow as he ran.

He wasn't the only on running.

A half dark elf prince.

A golden dragon.

A firely red mage.

A black dragon.

A pair of cat siblings.

And more...

The fight with Cale and White Star was so intense that the allies could not do anything but just watch on a safe distance.

The power that both show brings endless possibilities but the power at that level also brings heavy consequences.

The battlefields was tainted so much, that even for years, the ground would still.be telling stories..

The yell and screams ended but also started, the screams from Cale family start as they saw his body descend on the ground after.... stabbing himself on the heart..And taking the sword to the opponent heart.

They were far but they want to make it. They didn't care about the White Star, because at that moment the world all believes and knows that the White Star is no longer a threat.

Cale Henitsue action, make the White Star kneel, as he slowly dies..With Cale Henitsue.

'GET AWAY FROM MY HUMANN!!!'

'GET AWAY FROM CALE-NYA!!'

'CALEE!! PLEASE BE OKAY!!'

Ah..

One must not forget, that Cale Henitsue has Children's.. Though they may not be related but everyone knows that the children have already thought Cale as their father..And Cale already thought of them a his childrens.

A lil black dragon name Raon, was saved from despair keep calling his father's as "human"..A nickname only he can say. Really wish and hope, even though he knows his father...Is.no.more.

The oldest, of the cat and Cale childrens, On. Was always the mature one , She never really believe about delusion, but she can only hope her mind is being delusional.

The second oldest, Hong, the sweetest and the one that always smile.He really want to see the smile of Cale Henitsue, His father , so he could smile again..

They were screaming because, White star, The one that have the same blood red hair as Cale Henitsue catches the falling Cale and bring him to an embrace..

The blood and adreline inside their brains, pumping for them to remove Cale , from that man hands and vicinity.

They ran with wrath and bloodthirsty towards the two but..

They flinched..

They stop as they saw, Cale Henitsue, use his palm to caress and comfort the white star.

The white star crouch and sit with a cross legged manner and the weak Cale on his lap.

Then they heard it.

The sound they wish they wouldn't hear.

'Sob...sob...Cale...I-..Am soryyy...huuh..'

It was faint but they could heard it..The sound was that the White Star softly hugs the other redhead while crying...and sobbing..