-6

The early moonlight shone to the well kept grass of a backyard belong to a mansion owner..

In the midst of the grass there were 3 teenagers, 2 with red hairs and the last one with braided green hair.

'Haish, alright we start now, Amiru be ready..No worries about the trailing blood from the crime scene, I cleaned it already..Not perfect but if it were to be investigated the world would thanks us for disposing some scumbags..'

Cale spoke with such nonchalant voice that Amiru felt wary of Cale...How many people did the two redheads killed?

'I am ready.'

Amiru says with both her arms holding the shoulder of a dead man.

The two redheads give nod and start the spells.

Amiru observe in awe, she has always seen magics performance by mages, whether it be for an act, event, or demonstration..Mages conduct spells together as the more mages that work together the more potent the effect.

But. Cale's magic, Amiru would consider unique, the aura, the visuals is different and special.. Amiru has seen beautiful magic spells, but Cale has his own unique charm that makes Amiru not wanting to stop looking..

The spells start and Cale and Barrow eyes lit up, Cale open his palm after a few seconds and an antique clock-like visual appear on Cale's palm..The colors were gold and red, with a little bits of black star mix into it.Some parts were not glowing..The lights wasn't so bright, it dimmer abit, but the visuals was still so mesmerizing..

'Barrow are you ready?'

Cale looks at Barrow with a calm smile.

'Ah! Yes sir! He he!'

Barrow clap his hand twice and a vein-like rose appear on his forearm, The rose vein only spread to his right forearm, the veins and rose has a silver to red color glowing dimmer by the second..

'Barrow magic visual was also very beautiful, his magic spells gave a  very soft and joyful aura, like a magnet pulling you in.'

'I stare a bit before i got the confirmation from Cale, that moment i couldn't help but wanting to sneak a look again at Cale magic.'

Amiru mouth agape when she saw Cale Henitsue eyes, his pupil unlike before was in a shape of a sword, the right pupil had a the shape of a sword..

'What are you waiting for? Throw it!'

Cale spoke with a haste tone.

Amiru snaps from he trance and swing the body upwards, the surge of buff magic make the process 100000 times more easier..The power Amiru felt as she yeet the body upwards with such ease..Magic is really cool.

The body ended up over the wall to the land below it..A success..The proses were repeated one more time for the last corpse..

'Arghhhh! Finally done!'

Barrow stretch his body as if he just finish a workout.

'Okay,Barrow lets go, Amiru I believe you aren't gonna say anything bout this.'

Amiru nod and open her mouth to speak.

'Are you two gonna investigated the drugs and its organization?'

Amiru voice sounds hopeful, sounded like she expecting them to be some kind of fairytale superhero.

Cale and Barrow answer with a deadpan look.