- 9

As if nothing happens Cale went back to read.

Except something happens shortly after..

The three being were in a room with the unconscious lady suddenly had to close their eyes as theirs's were met with bright,blinding light..

'MIRUUU'

Barrow screamed as the blinding light disappears and replace with a conscious Amiru.

Haugh Huagh HAUGHH.

The young lady tries to take deeps breath, she pants and holding her right eye..Her eyes were bloodshot and wide.

Barrow quickly rubs circle behind Amiru who are in obvious pain.

'Tilt her head back..She needs water she is sweating too much.'

The other redhead did as told and gently tilted Amiru head back.

'Alright cooperate with me Miru.'

Cale said as he less aggressively dunk the water into Amiru throat.

'Cale! GENTLY!!'

Two voices screamed at the aggressive way of the redhead to the young lady..one from the one named Barrow and one from a very gorgeous elf like man.

the young boy winces at the sound that the two make.

'Geezz relax she be fine...'

'Cale, you does this with everyone, living beings are fragile and she is obviously not in a good condition!'

the young boy scowl and apologies to the young lady.

'S-Sorry gramps, sorry Amiru..Are you alright now can you talk?'

All gazes landed on the panting young lady.

'I- Haa hAA HAAA HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKK I LIVEEEE MOTHERFUCKERRRRRR AHHAHAHHAH'

Cale had an unamused expression while Barrow who has no clue what's going on just scream with both of his arm in the air like his dear friend with the nickname Miru.

The old gorgeous man has his instinct as a grandfather and wishes greatly to smack the young child yet he restrained considering the young lady condition.

The elf-like mutter but loud enough that the kids heard.

'Language Miru..'

'WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'

'YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Barrow his usual self hyping up Miru while the other two shook their head..But secretly of the grandpa aint there Cale wouldn't be acting cool and would also join in the internal humor.

'Would you two stop shouting I am losing my hearing.'

The two screams die down and replace with giggles, Cale unconsciously smile.

'I am glad you are alright Miru..'

Ah..

Miru smiled at the other redhead..

'Thank you for waiting for me..'

'OF course!! We would wait you for all eternity!!! Though Miru what happened?'

Barrow express his concern and worries.

'Yes, all of you..'

The teens look at the source of the voice..Cale subconsciously swallow his saliva in fear.

The atmosphere felt heavy as if the childrens sneak out of the house without the parents knowledge.

The beautiful elf like man has a scowl on his face, his voice laced with anger and are visible agitated.