-7

Amiru cannot think as she could only stand.

The voice simply shut down..Total silence enter the vicinity..

"The gods of the previous is those not to be spoke off"

The voice continue.

"Indeed I am a new, your world are now mine, mortal, enough with your questions."

'I simply cant, if my world is only now yours, than that means my world before was godless?'

"The other gods do interfere with this world, but many had already own their own main worlds therefore it was godless, mortal how many times are you gonna disobey me? Don't you fear what the consequence will come..I am a god after all."

'I suppose I should be but everytime you did say you are gonna punish me, yet you haven't..Is it because I am important or because you cant?'

"Unfortunately yes, you are the first mortal i can speak with my controlled power..But the time where my power will overtake this world is sooner than you little mind can comprehend, i suggest you start asking for my forgiveness."

'Woow you are quite the egotistical one aren't ya!...so as your called "saint" I suppose i should be an assistance for you to interact with this world...May I guess that you cant properly interact with this world yet?'

"Hmmm, a saint...I guess that what you are to me...Mortal i cants say that your words are untrue, but as i said before its only a matter of time.."

'So why cant you wait? I assume your power has already taken over this world but why now..Why only now you firstly interact with a mortal? Why are you in a hurry, is something coming?'

"ENough with your words they are driving me annoyed..Haish, well I would only be answering only one of your questions.."

'Cant you refuse tho? Aren't you a mighty and powerful god?'

"Do you want it or not!?"

'Alright,alright relax, i am just playing...Alright here is my question...What is the definitions of fate in this world?'

"Why you ask that?"

'I want to know if there are rules that applies to you, such as law in physics why not the laws of fate?'

'Can you control fate and destiny? Can you already know what i am gonna say next? Can you control when I die or when I start a family? Can you physically or mentally alter me or anyone? How far does you power applies? What are the limitation-'

"ENOUGH ENOUGH!!!"

'Oh yeah that's more than one, My bad!!'

"I don't want to answer that question.."

'That's alright..Anyway your presence here now does it change anything to the world?''

"Well-"

'Hold up! I change my question!'

"YOU LITTLE-"

'What is your real name?'

"God Of Death"

'The religion already existed, what is your REAL name.'

"The new God of Death then"

'Your name before this.'

"..."

'No worries I wont tell! You have my word! We can strike a deal to!'