- 8

The young lady frozen in her shoes, shiver and coldness goes down her spin

"Now now stop having that look, we are having a calm conversation aren't we."

'...'

'Y-Yes..We are..'

Amiru,with her body sat down in submission, the being Infront of her is as  scary as despair could be, her body did not stop trembling, but the faces.

Oh the faces of her friends,her comrades gave her the courage, the need to compose herself..She knew this being is dangerous..This being need her..It needed her to do something, she is afraid the being needed her, how dangerous and powerless she would be, when the being would not need her anymore.

She is afraid when the being could be free to do whatever its want..The being is being restricted, the being need of using her is proof..She is needed..

She did not know what this being who proclaimed itself as god, could be some unknown creature or truly what god's supposed to be..

The God Of Despair, pronouns He/him, was a former human.

'A-Ah so you were a former human, what kind of person are you? Have any loved ones?'

"Well I am biologically human, but the others would call me a monster.."

'Why?'

"Perhaps I don't really act as the typical human, constantly having hunger for power and extremally egotistical."

'He heheh, I hope my words don't hurt you very much,'

"I as a human dont know was i was?"

'Hmm? what do you mean?'

"Amiru Ubarr, you are a human, what do you think a human is?"

The lady shiver a bit, Amiru was a bit uncomfortable when the God of Despair called her name, it really make her question, how much does he know?

'A being that is similar to me?'

"Biologically?"

'I supposed..'

"Then tell me what is humanity?"

'Any particular reason for that question?'

"My dear Amiru do you not want to know more about me, your answer will depends on how much of my personal information you get to know."

My dear..

Amiru does not like how that sound.

'Humanities are freedom, in which there are peace and harmony among the humans..Humanity are mercy and understanding..justice and equality..'

For a moment there were silent.

"Would you call the humans today as humanity?"

Amiru scoff.

'Of course not, humanity could only be,once humans act like humans, these day and age I don't see humanity..'

"How so?"

'Humans lack what makes humanity, and humanity makes proper humans, when humans lack humanity they act like devils and animals.'

"I believe we both knew a lot of example."

'Monarchies'

"Arent you fond of being a noble, luxuries are set the moment you are born."