-3

A/N

SOOO i got inspiration...SHET..Soo i decided To make the story a little longer... ;-;

Eithier way i just want to make the story a bit interesting..So please enjoy!

The voice that Eruhaben desperately want to hear has been heard..but not in a good way..

How?

well the voice belongs to someone who is dead..

Eruhaben head snap to the sound, eyes wide open and a scream escape his mouth.

'CALE!'

he scream..

his wide eyes settle down as he saw the sight.

It was empty.

nothing.

Nothing was ever there.

Eruhaben stood there, eyes looking down to the ground..And drips of tears slowly escapes his eyes..

Eruhaben didnt wipe the tears away..He cries in silent, just looking down to the ground..Was it the fact that the place is empty or was it too quite, Eruhaben suddenly recalls memories.

He recall the memories that he deem to be important and cherish very much..

The firts memories he recall was...His firts meeting with Cale Henitsue,.He met Cale when he is 9 years old.

He was standing near a special tree in the Forest of Darkness..He just finish checking up on the elves when he decided he wants to have a little laugh..He flew to the humans territories to laugh at human stupidity..

It was a small habit he picked when he was younger.Really living for sooo many years...Alone..could be a little boring..

So he tries to do stuff to pass the time..

He laugh at humans incompetence.

he laugh at humans desperateness.

He laugh at humans foolishness..

He never sees humans or any other beings to be even an equal value to him.Well he is a dragon..

But.

At the same time...He envy humans..

He envy the humans relations..

He envy humans because they have something Eruhaben would never have.

Love, Relationship, Affections, Friendships

Dragons could never have those.Dragons pride themselves to much to even have a bond..Dragons lives all alone..

Eruhaben slowly grows jealous of humans ability to have relationships..

Even when humans cheat and dindt care of relations  with other humans, there is alot of moment where Eruhaben felt quite "jealous"..

For instance, A mother and child, A Wife and husband , A friend that still be remember even though have been separate in a very long time...

He felt jealous at some humans loyalties, but he learn to accept his nature..Of being alone forever..

Till one day.. 

'What are you doing...Mere child!?'

Eruhaben was admiring a tree that successfully grows uncorrupt in the land of Forest of darkness..Until he felt a tugged on his hair..

He snapped his head down towards his long strand of golden hairs that almost touch the ground..

Eruhaben eyes squinted at the sight..