-4

Eruhaben wasn't aware of the lost of Cale's mother, he always predict that she going too but also were hopeful for Cale's mother to escape her fate.

Eruhaben have met Cale mother before..She was a wonderful and sweet woman.

Compassionate and caring.

Eruhaben admire her for that, she could make him and Cale smile at any given moment.

But she also make him and Cale cries at this moment..

It is very out of character for Eruhaben to cry so easily, but the tears he shed that day was his firts tears in all of his dragon life.

Jour Thames, knew what Eruhaben was the moment they met, and she treats him like a friend..

'Oh Cale dear!! Why are you cover in dirts and sticks!?'

Jour Thames, were a beautiful lady, with deep blood red hair tied nicely into a loose braids carried her son the moment he jump into her arms.

She didn't care about the dirts that get on her expensive clothes at all.

'HeHeh!! Mommy, Eruhaben-nim teach me MAGIC!! I tries to pluck an apple from our tree and i lost control and i ran to catch it but i trips but also i manage to catch the apple!'

Cale were an energetic kid, he told the story blabbering fast and pull out the apple he catch to show to his mother.

'Mommy!! Looks its so ripe and shinyy!'

Cale giggles and his mother couldn't help but smiles..Her eyes stuck to Cale but also wander towards a golden pairs one.

'Looks like you been teaching him quite a stuff, He didn't want to learn anything others than magic, Heheheh!, Hopes he is not too handful.'

Jour giggles in the middle of her sentence, Eruhaben smiles and says.

'Ho, He is a handful, but i can see the potential in him, madam.'

Jour smiles and snuggles her face to her son.

'Oh goodness! My sweetheart, please listen to Eruhaben, don't want you to make troubles! Since thats your favourite activity!'

Cale snuggles back.

'Hey, thats is not true mommy!, I only like to cause a bit of mischief!'

'A bit goes a long way, Lil Cale'

Eruhaben says in a joking tone.

The two adults laugh and Cale pouted.

Even when Cale is 12 years old, he still call his mother 'mommy', He don't care about what other thinks he loves his mother too much to even change the way he calls his mother.

Her face and eyes were like vivid memories, a moving pictures.Her mouth worded out.

'Thank you, Eruhaben, please take care of my child for me.'

That's is the last sentence Eruhaben heard before seeing her again..He see her again but this time she is being buried.

In a black coffin, with gold linings and red roses, she laid there unmoving..

The funeral was held in a special place that Deruth, Cales father specifically made, for his beloved wife.

The day of the funeral, Eruhaben stood next to Cale,. Eruhaben was sad..His friend is now dead..

I hope she is in peace.

Eruhaben turns to look at Cale, Cale was wearing his head down, staring at the body..