My Crush's boyfriend

Hoseok ran through the corridors of his college mumbling
" shit I am late " , " I swear.. I am giving tae a good lecture on how to be damn good friend.. just let me meet him "

The said friend tae actually dragged him to his house. The two pulled an all nighter and boom! The both boys are late for their classes. But since tae had no reason to be present at the college so he took a holiday unlike hoseok who needs to submit his assignments today.

He was running and was damn busy with the cursing going on in his mind to notice someone coming the same way in hurry with papers shuffling in his hands.

Like any normal drama the two bumped in each other.

" Ugh " the boy who had papers in his hands which are now gone in every direction possible was on his butt on the floor.

He looked up at hoseok saying " please watch where you walk oops run " he said clearly annoyed.

" huh ? " hoseok glanced at him. " he is that boyfriend " he thought remembering his friends teasing him how his crush was taken by a rich mummy's boy oops papa's boy.

" you should do the same " he said before picking up his backpack not bothering to help the said boy with the paper.

" why people are so irresponsible.. ugh " the boy said irritated at hoseok's attitude and started collection his papers which are needed to be submitted to the professor.

Hoseok turned around taking a last look at the boy who was busy collecting his stuff. " he is so small and..... cute.. " he said .. himself being shocked on his words he shook his head sideways " wtf hobi you like his girlfriend and here you are complementing him.. " hoseok cringed at his own words. Trying not to think about the boy. They say he has everything . Money. Girl. Then why his cat like eyes were so empty?. If it was some rich brat they would probably be arrogant as fuck. Then why not him. He just felt so marginalized. So alone. Why?

He couldn't stop himself. The boy just attracted him too much. His small figure. The cute button nose. The lips. And at last his eyes.

He was pulled out of his dream world with his friend. Yup the said tae smacking him on his shoulder. " RUN HOBA " " WE NEED TO RUN!! " " I AM HERE BECAUSE OF YOU " " AND HERE YOU ARE ZONING OUT " tae said running past hoseok. Who groaned and followed behind him.

The two were in front of the classroom and hoseok slammed the door open.
Everyone flinched because of which the professor eyed the two as they were huffing like dogs?
" so.. may I know the reason why you both are late today? " her tone clearly sarcastic.
" traffic " the two said in unison.
" take your seats " the teacher said caring less whether the two were lying or not.

" DAMN IT TAE YOU ARE DEAD JUST WAIT I WILL KILL YOU FOR SURE " Hoseok said running behind him.
" C'MON HYUNG IT'S NOT LIKE I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO ENJOYED LAST NIGHT " tae said bluntly.

Silence
Deep silence
Dead silence

Everyone everything precisely stopped the moment tae said the words. And they were getting starred....

Starrs to their souls....

Tae freaked out when he saw hoseok pulling out a knife out of nowhere.
" WHERE DID YOU GET THAT !!?" tae literally shouted on the top of his lungs.
" Well.. for now the thing which concerns you is how much longer you can live " hoseok said shrugging his shoulders walking towards tae.

" NAMJOON HYUNG SAVE ME!!! " he said running to find way to his only saviour.

With namjoon

" save me hyung !! " tae said hiding behind namjoon.
" wai- what " his voice choked when he saw hoseok with the knife.

" I am telling you hyung step aside... I need to kill this bitch " hoseok said eyeing tae.
Tae gulped and started " uwhaa hyung I am so sorry! I really didn't mean to get you late for school. I am so sorry ... but that doesn't mean you will kill me " his acting convincing namjoon.
" okay enough. Tae apologize. Hoseok it's okay. You can't kill him just because of that. " he said pushing tae towards hoseok.
Who just smirked irritated hoseok more.
" I will kill you! " hoseok said grabbing his collar.
" I said no " namjoon separated them.
" hyung you wouldn't believe! He almost convinced the whole damn campus that I am gay and we did some nasty shit last night!" Hoseok said grabbing his collar tighter.
" Hoba I will die if this continues" he said sticking his tongue out dramatically.
" you deserve to die!! Die !! " hoseok said squeezing the life out of poor taetae.
" x • x "
" okay so continue guys but hoseok minji is coming this way " namjoon said smirking as hoseok's grip loosened on his neck and he turned back to see his crush.

Tae dramatically hugging namjoon thanking him like no tomorrow.
" uwhaa QAQ hyung if both are single till 30 let's get married "
" eww no " namjoon said pushing tae away.

While hoseok was watching his crush talk with a boy... her twin.. park jimin.
She looked beautiful so beautiful... sad she was taken by a more beautiful boy..

_____________________________________________

Thanks a lot guys!!
For reading!
Do tell me if this was okay or not!
Love ya all!! <3♡
♡♡♡♡