Treat

jung hoseok felt like either some meteoroid should hit him hard or he gets a heart attack whatever it is.. he needs to be dead at this very instance. " I.. I.. didn't mean.. " he stuttered and looked at the very front looking at familiar figure he gulped " JUNG HOSEOK !! " the male screamed getting hoseok to flinch. He is not having a house to live in today.. he better find a new one and he knew it quite well because the male standing in front was none other than the kim seokjin his beloved cousin as well as a intern in his university.

" hyung please listen.. " hoseok pleaded to not complain to the principle his hyung is cruel and not to mention in just his few months as a fresher he has been called to the principle's office five times the last time ended with a warning of suspension and the fact that hoseok still doesn't stops playing football in the open corridors it kind of makes him think that the incident of the first time would repeat itself but this time no.. he doesn't want it.. no he was not supposed to break someone's nose.. no he didn't want to see his crush once more.. this time it was a mistake.

" hyung I beg you please.. I.. I.. I will do the laundry for a month " he said and seokjin raised an eyebrow at him.. " you sure ?? " and hoseok nodded eagerly " yes.. yes I will " and seokjin nodded walking up to him twisting his ears " and if i find you playing in corridors anymore.. you will not be able to attend your classes for quite a time " he said twisting harder and hoseok nodded " ahh... yes yes.. hyung.. leave me " hoseok pleaded and jin left him. Hoseok rubbed his ear and walked but someone witnessed it all and was chuckling by now catching hoseok's attention.

" you... " hoseok looked at the boy who was making fun of him. " haha.. I am sorry " yoongi wiped a stray tear from his eyes. " why are you laughing huh?? " hoseok hates it.. yeah the smile.. the smile.. on the boy's face is c- stupid.. he didn't like it. " ahh it's just.. It's good to see you being docile not your arrogant ass and hitting on other's girlfriend " yoongi smirked. okay that was offending. " I just like her.. I didn't do anything to threaten her... or your relationship " hoseok said getting yoongi to scoff " okay and I am gonna pretend like you didn't asked her for a lunch.. " hoseok's breath hitched at the sentence and he said something he didn't mean to " I can treat you as well.. ".

A man walked in the corridor annoyed

jin took a deep breath. Today is his first class and his cousin already pissed him off. He wanted peace and a job of course.. he doesn't wish to help his dad in all that business shit it hurts him too much. He would rather spend time with some university student while telling them things and teaching yeah much better. When he was finally standing in front of the gate and just reached out to open it. Someone did that pissing him off when he was about to look at who did that it just made him too stunned to speak.

" umm.. I am sorry I was in hurry.. I heard the teacher today is quite strict " minji said as she bowed while Turing back and sat on her seat. Seokjin mumbled " damn beautiful " as he moved inside gaining his composure back and put his stuff on the lecture desk leaving minji stunned " ahh.. what have I done ". Seokjin smirked at girl who sat in the middle row getting her to smirk and minnie's eyes widened. " good after noon students.. this is kim seokjin your temporary professor I am working here as an intern so I would really appreciate you guys to be as co-operative as you can and give a positive review as well I am working for my passion so you guys may can ask many questions as you want I am not getting pissed at that.... now let's start with a little intro".

Taehyung really wants to jump, scream , kick , punch do whatever but get this bunny Bish away from himself.

" ugh... jungkook leave my hand " taehyung struggled to free himself as jungkook held his hands tight " did I asked you to pinch my thighs huh?? " jungkook asked and taehyung nodded. " no.. I.. please it's hurting ". jungkook smirks " as it should ".
Throughout the whole lecture jungkook held taehyung's hand not letting him do any mischief.
" I have a experience of training people like you " jungkook said and taehyung just rolls his eyes in response " ohh you do?? You don't even know how to held tight " taehyung scoffed and turned his face other side jungkook looks at tae and then replies " ohh I can hold tighter.. as tight as you can imagine "

And he pushed taehyung on the seat getting everyone's attention to themselves.

" Ahh "

______________________________________
Thank you for reading