Disgusted

Hoseok walked through the hallway as carelessly as he always does and unexpected of which he didn't bump into anyone or tae gave him jumpscares or anything.. pretty calm it was. Hoseok gasped when he looked at the crowd which was accumulated in front of a particular person's office and one more unexpected thing was the door being wide open and there he made his way from the crowd only to find "his" hyung and "his" crush inside there sleeping soundly.

" it seems intentional doesn't it?? " 

" yeah like they are announcing to the world " the crowd whispered.

Hoseok feeling something breaking inside as he saw the two sleeping on the couch but as seokjin was a intern they couldn't complaint , it won't do much if they are already in a relationship and for sure they were because minji didn't seemed a tad bit uncomfortable and slept like she was having the best sleep of her life. ' it hurts.. the girl i was running is that type ' hoseok being disgusted by his own choices as to why he would like minji of all at it. ' she.. she is shameless ' cheating was all he could comprehend. It seemed weird to him shouldn't he be angry?? like his girl just got taken by his hyung.. wait hyung.. his hyung just wrecked his possible relationship okay more important do he know that this women is already having a boyfriend..  wait boyfriend.. does yoongi know about this?? how is he gonna react?? he might be so hurt now ?? getting cheated.. 

Hoseok's thought process was interrupted as the crowd made way for someone their eyes concentrated on waiting for some drama of course no one really cares all they need is their own possible profit in any way let it be in someone's misery.

Next thing they knew wasn't something anyone expected yoongi going forward knocking lightly on the door waking the two inside. Minji getting up hastily but didn't looked guilty or anything. "yoongi.. " she whispered and yoongi only smiled her way. "are you happy?" he asks and minji nodded " great take care of yourself.. sorry for the trouble till now " yoongi said and minji panicked " no... yoongi.. I was happy, I am sorry I couldn't be of much help " she said and yoongi interrupted " no.. you did enough.. I will fight on my own now " he said and walked away and crowd not getting what desired slowly cleared.

" HEY!! " hoseok called yoongi who kept on walking to their class and finally when hoseok catch up to him he held his shoulder  " huh?? " yoongi turned back to find hoseok panting and looked confused he asks " are you okay?? " yoongi asks and hoseok nods " I.. am.. but.. what was that?" hoseok says and yoongi raises his eyebrow " what was what? " he asks and hoseok was shocked " you aren't gonna do something about it!! " yoongi utters " about what " " she cheated on you!! " and yoongi nods as no " she didn't.. " yoongi walks away and hoseok just stood their still trying to process everything.

" Woah.. hyung.. how do you feel? " taehyung asks hoseok who was sitting beside blankly. " are you gonna talk to jin hyung??" he asked as he shaked him a little bit to which hoseok yanked his hand. " tae.. no.. I am not depressed or something.. and what would I even say to jin hyung?? " hoseok replied as he put his head on the desk. " what will i even say?? say that his current possible girlfriend is my crush?? what will that do?? I just don't get it.. How jin hyung even know her... and what's.. what's with that guy.. he didn't even reacted.. like.. I don't get it " hoseok sighed again and taehyung looked at him thinking for the seventh time if he should be asking this. " hyung don't kill me okay?.. but are you more worried about her or her boyfriend " he asks and hoseok looked at him before punching him on his head " what do you say huh?? I am obviously worried about her and the fact it's none but my hyung " he said as laid again and taehyung rubbed his head " okay hyung.. all the best with that worry " he said and picked up his bag and started to leave. " why would I be even worried about him. " hoseok scoffed and started to walk away as well on his own. 

" ugh.. so minji is finally free.. what I am gonna say to them " he looked up at the sky and continued to walk. " YOONGI!! " a high pitched voice from the back got his attention as he looked behind only to find minji walking towards. " congratulations.. minji " he says and minji awkwardly smiles while rubbing her nape " yoongi... I... I.. am really sorry " she says and yoongi cuts her off " don't be.. it was already decided wasn't it?? that's how we agreed to all this " he smiles and minji nods. " but I want to say is don't worry.. I will handle them.. you just be happy.. like not worry and you know I- " she tried and yoongi chuckled nodding " okay I understood quite well.. but also make sure to handle it before today" he says and minji hopefully nodes and yoongi waves his goodbye.

___________________________________________________________________________

thanks for reading.