The smile

" I can treat you as well " as the words left hoseok and so his soul he stared at yoongi his eyes wide waiting for some insults or maybe scoffing or possibly disgust or surprised but not this awkward silence which takes his breath away and leaves him all by himself to wonder about the possible future. say something damn it is what hoseok thought in his mind. " sure " yoongi said snapping him out as he stared at the boy min yoongi his mouth wide open. "I.. I.. was just kidding " hoseok said and it got yoongi to sigh " oh.. I thought you were serious " he said and hoseok went whaaaaaaat did he just sayyyy.. oh how confused hoseok was at the very moment. " wait are you serious !! " hoseok asked and yoongi nodded " I mean you do own me an apology for hitting on my girlfriend " ohh it was that.. he thought in his mind. " oh.. please minji deserves someone better than you " what the fuck I am saying. 

" I know that.. " yoongi replied with a light smile. the smile which was so.. so incomplete.. the smile full of regret. " I.. " hoseok couldn't utter anything more as soon as he heard the words. " c'mon won't you fight ?? " he asked and yoongi chuckled " I am going to leave her soon and you can have her for yourself " and hoseok was shocked like really shocked. He expected yoongi to fight back but the boy looked broken , he seemed okay outside but was suffocating inside. " you will really?? "  he asks and yoongi sighed and nodded. " yeah as soon as I turn 18 " he said leaving hoseok wondering he was about to ask but yoongi was gone already.. ohh how he wondered what he meant. 

the students were done with their intro and the very last student sat back on his chair, " so shall we start our today's class ?? " seokjin asked and started their lecture. " park  minji... if i am right?? " he gestures at the girl sitting in middle row and the girl nodded and stood up from her chair. " yes sir.. " she gulped not knowing what's ahead. " I wonder.. if you are getting what we are discussing " jin asked and minji nodded. " very well sir.. it's all clear to me " she said and jin nodded in return " then I would like you to try and solve the question on board " jin said and minji nodded as she walked to the board ready to solve the question.

..................

"  seems like ms. park can't really.. " jin said and minji puts the pen back on the desk. " I am not really here to give you projects or something but yet I would ask you to do a think or two first one is to collect as many doubts as you can.. " he paused and looked at girl standing listening attentively. Unexpected of what happened before it seemed that didn't bothered her , seemed like if jin met her she would politely greet him then being all nervous and saying sorry for her actions before. Most probably cause she didn't have a guilt as to it was okay for her to mistook jin as a student. jin smirked thinking " ohh.. I wonder how she is going to react " to fulfill his curiosity he said "  and ms. park can visit me for this question " he said and expected some reaction from minji but all he got was a nod.

" sis what the hell !! " jimin said and minji looked at him then back to her food. " he was clearly hitting on you! " jimin said irritated. " hmm " minji nodded " c'mon say something " jimin was more pissed now " say what? " minji asked " like he tried to hit on you or something " jimin replied " I know.. maybe I like him.. " she replied leaving jimin's mouth open wide.

" tae- " namjoon tried.. he did for real. " HYUNG TELL THIS BITCH TO STAY AWAY FROM ME !! "  ohh how good it feels to see taehyung annoyed ah like a dream come true. " I REGRET JOINING THE DAMN CLUB!! " he shouted as he circled around the bench. it all started when a boy with brown locks , doe eyes and the body which contradicts his face greeted him " nice to meet you hyung!! I am jungkook and I really admire you " and since then they are circling around his desk with taehyung cursing and jungkook trying to catch him. " LOOK WHAT THIS ASSHOLE DID TO MY HAND !! " he complaint to namjoon showing his wrist which had some fingerprints " hyung he asked me to hold him tight " okay that was hard to control. " IF I ASKED YOU TO FUCK ME HARD WOULD YOU DO THAT!! " " yes!! " their eyes widened as they looked at namjoon who was laughing while clenching on his stomach.

The boy walked back to where he stays at night.. his heart clenches and hurt so much that he could feel physical pain. Why everything have to be so fucked up. Why his life is like this , that people wouldn't even believe if he said he wanted to die. They are always like " ohh who are you kidding?? " " you are living the best life possible " " stop seeking attention this way " " you are so selfish " " you got everything you need " " you are so rich what else you want now?? wanna be the GOD?? " tears threatened to fall as he harshly wiped them and he sat in the car which was waiting for him outside the university gate. 

" ohh yoongi you are back! " the same high pitched toned irritated his ears. " look what your appa gifted me!! " yoongi wouldn't but this time he felt the need to. He looked up saw the woman holding a jewellery box she opened it and yoongi's eyes widened " this.. " he stuttered and looked at his appa.. " isn't it pr- " her voice was interrupted by yoongi's

 " THIS BELONGS TO HER!! " " IT.. IT BELONGS TO MY EOMMA!! " He said and snatched the box away. " YOONGI!! " his appa stand and stood up from where he was seated. " DON'T LET THIS WOMAN TOUC-" " but.. but yoongi your appa gifted it to me.. " " SHUT UP!! " he shouted at her his eyes burning red. " this.. this.. was the only gift you ever gifted her.. she.. she kept it with so much care.. and love.. she loved you so much.. and not only you bring another woman in her place.. you are even giving her the things which belongs to her!! " " but she is dead- " his appa said " WHEN WAS SHE EVEN ALIVE FOR YOU!! YOU IGNORED HER.. IGNORED HER AND SPENT YOUR  DAY OUTSIDE.. WHEN  SHE WAS SITTING IN THIS DAMN MANSION WAITING FOR YOU!! " his appa looked down in guilt.

 " but yoongi now that she isn't here anymore.. who is gonna wear this.. it will be a waste of such a beautiful jewel " the woman really makes yoongi want to kill her no one knows how he holds back. " she is right actually " this made yoongi to snap " SHUT UP!! THIS VILE WOMAN HAS MADE YOU HER SLAVE!! YOU EVEN FORGOT HOW TO USE YOUR CONSCIENCE!! YOUR STREET TASTE WILL BRING YOU ON STREETS MR. MIN!! " and the so called yoongi's step mother broke into sobs " I am sorry yoonie.. I didn't knew this meant... so much.. for you.. i will never touch it ever again " she weeped and yoongi rolled his eyes " who said you are allowed to ?? " and next thing yoongi felt was all pain.

________________________________________________________________________________

thanks for reading..