Questions

Hoseok walked back to his house as the same incident flashed in front of his eyes , his mind wandered through the whole incident. Hoseok thoughts as of what would be possible reason for the emptiness in his eyes. The way he looked at him with that smile as he was expecting something or the other. " hyung I am home!! " hoseok said as he went upstairs to his room still his mind stuck with the same questions.

" taehyung let's go hang out together tomorrow " hoseok messaged and kept his phone aside currently laying down on his bed and closed his eyes. 

" who it was.. " the boy asked as he hugged taehyung's waist and snuggled in his neck. " hoseok hyung " taehyung answered. " mhh.. does it hurt.. " he asked clearly angry as he massaged his wrist. " doesn't really hurt " taehyung answered and the boy nodded " I love you " he said and taehyung hummed " I love you too " as he turned and kissed the boy. " I am going to make dinner " taehyung said as he caressed his cheek and slowly pecked him on his lips getting the boy to wrap around his frame " nooooooo lemme hug you noooww " he said and taehyung chuckled " let's order pizza and watch netflix " the boy nodded still hanging onto him as they settled on the couch. Taehyung sitting in his lap as he picked up his phone ordered some pizza and hugged the boy. " You are so cute.. " the boy said as he stroked taehyung's hair and taehyung nodded " here select something to watch " he said handing him the remote. The boy hummed as he searched for a show to watch both slipping in a comfortable silence.

" so you are basically telling me he said he likes you " jimin asked annoyed with the current situation and the way his sister reacted to it and what annoyed him the most is she didn't reacted at all. All she did was hummed and nodded like this is something pre-planned and everything is going according to her, " minji are you even listening to me.. what if they find out!! " jimin exclaims and minji sighs " better.. I want an end to this shit.. I want yoongi to be free.. I don't even know why he likes me!! " Minji said and jimin sighs " but you do remember it benefits them sis why would they even break this off " minji smirked " getting them someone more powerful " she sat back her forehead relaxed and her mind free of every worry. " what about you!! " jimin said and minji looked at him " what about me ?? " she asked and jimin sighed " didn't you said that you would marry someone you like.. " minji again smiled as she hugged her brother " I love you jiminie you are the only one who cares for me.. and.. baby you remember I told you about that person.. " and jimin finally understood what's going on..

" please sit down ms. park " seokjin said and minji sat in the chair in front. " I like you " seokjin said and minji nodded " cool I like you too let's date " minji said and seokjin nodded " then can i kiss you " he asked and minji nodded her head as no repeatedly " not yet mr. kim " " and why not " seokin asked " just like that " she said and seokjin laughed " you can't escape ms. park " he said as he picked minji up and swirled her around. minji giggled as she held onto her shoulder " so?? " seokjin asked and minji said " I missed you " she said as she held onto seokjin " I didn't even knew if you would come or not.. " her eyes teared up and seokjin wiped her tears away " you are my love.. my wife why won't I be here for you " he said and minji nodded " but.. how are you gonna convince them.. " seokjin smirked and said " when will that old man's money will be used ".

yoongi's eyes teared up as his cheek stinged, this is the first time he felt this , the first time his father slapped him " yoongi be in your limits!! " he shouted and yoongi chuckled and nodded " from now on.. I will be in my limits.. I will be mr. min " " yoon- " yoongi interrupted " thanks for reminding of what this woman mean and what my eomma did.. " a sob escaped yoongi as he bites his lips to avoid crying " yoongi please.. I.. I.. " yoongi without giving a chance to explain ran upstairs to his room as he buried his face in sheets  finally letting out all the pilled up emotions from the past days.. 

__________________________________________________________

I believe this story is going to be short just like the views but ohh well.. I really like the way I am trying since no one is gonna appreciate.. I am gonna do it for myself.