simp

" Do you know how a smile could be weird and cute ? All together " hoseok asked as he threw his bag on the couch and landed on it himself too. While his hyung eyes him weirdly wondering if he needs to prepare an ice pack.

" you sure you are not sick or something? " he asked as he kicked his leg. " AND PUT THESE OUT OF MY LIVING ROOM! I SWEAR I WILL CUT YOUR FEET " freaking hoseok out as he got up and ran to put his socks in the laundry, " IF YOU WANNA EAT DINNER, DON'T YOU FORGET TO BRING ME ROOM FRESHNER ".
" sure jin hyung × . × just don't shout "
Hoseok says as he ran upstairs to his room still thinking about that weirdly cute smile.
But wait why is he thinking about that smile?? " agh hoseok there are many better things which happened today! Think about them!! Not that weird cute guy!! "  hoseok slaps both of his cheeks and tries to wake himself up.
" focus!! You are not going to simp over a weird guy who has a weirdly cute smile!! "
He says to himself
" so what more happened today about which I can think to get him out of my mind! " he thinks and that's what struck him like lightning
" I actually got to talk to minji!! We are friends now!! " hoseok thinks inside his mind squeaking as he leans back on his study chair ".
Hoseok was busy thinking just then he felt there was earthquake.
" JUNG HOSEOK!!! " his hyung shouted.
" aghhhh !! " he fell down the chair as he ran out of his room.
" what happen!! Are you okay hyung!! "
" I am okay!! But I clearly remember asking for a room freshener hmm? " he raises an eyebrow and hoseok gave a clumsy look as he went to take it.
" I am never getting used to his shouting " he sighs.

" yoongi baby how are you?? " a woman says as she tries to hug him but yoongi gets away from her doging.

" I clearly remember telling you a thousand times to not try to be my mom!! " he shouts at her and the woman retreats as her eyes got teary.
" now what what he is right behind me? No?? " he says as he turns back only to find his father Standing right behind him glaring at him.
" whenever she said you were not behaving good with her.. I thought it was just your anger. But what is this min yoongi. Is that how I taught you to behave?! "
He says and yoongi rolls his eyes " you never taught me how to behave ". He says and his father's eyes darken.
" you were just busy enjoying your life when me and my mom were here all alone... all by ourselves.. and you expect me to respect this woman who out of no where claim to be my mother now ?? " he says as now his eyes were teary and his father simply couldn't handle tears in his eyes he reached to hug him " yoongi.. don't cry... i can't see you cryin-" his father tried to reach out to him. 

 " then tell this woman to keep her distance with me.. I only had one mother and she is dead thanks to you!! " yoongi screams in pure pain and agony. His father almost breaking down and was lost in his happy family.       

" Honey it's okay.. I will wait till yoongi accepts me " the woman's pitched voice made yoongi irritated and pissed at the same time.. whenever he is out there trying to convince his father that he don't need anyone this woman right here has got the audicity to interrupt and pretend to be the one sacrificing. " I don't need you to wait! just get out of my house " yoongi glares and the woman started crying " eunha.. don't cry please " yoongi's father was consoling eunha the next moment. yoongi scoffed " I am leaving this house the second I turn 18 " yoongi ran upstairs to his room.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

" FUCK YOU TAEHYUNG!! " hoseok shouts running behind him.                                                                   
" HYUNG YOU ARE NOT GAY!! " taehyung shouts back and ran faster.                                                           
 " YOUR BITCHASS IS GONNA DIE TODAY " hoseok said as he threw a pen at him.                                   
" OH FUCK!! " taehyung exclaimed as he ducks his head.                                                                               
" OH NO!! " hoseok shouts when he realised what is going to happen.                                                         
" Ahhh " a high pitched voice made taehyung to look back.                                                                           
" oh minji!! are you okay " taehyung said as he looked the girl rubbing her forehead.                             " I.. I am sorry minji!! I... should we go to the nurse " hoseok panicked as he said trying to talk to minji. He fucked up real bad.                                                                                         
 " it's okay hoseok.. i am okay.. but you shouldn't play here.. people will get hurt " minji said as she removed her hand. only for hoseok to find she had a scratch.        " minji.. you have a scratch.. " hoseok said as he held her face trying to tuck her hair back to see the scratch better.                                                                                               
" can I know what's going on here " the voice made hoseok to retreat his hands and minji to look behind. and taehyung to whisper in hoseok's ear 

" here comes the rich boyfie ".