crush or her boyfriend ??

" what's going on here huh??? " yoongi said as walked forward only to find the same irresponsible boy holding his girlfriend's face quite responsibly , yoongi has been having quite a lot of interaction with the guy.. but oh well whatever it is.. why the hell is he holding her girlfriend like that. He walks and looks at the light scratch on minji's forehead.

" huh.. minji are you okay?? how did you get hurt?? " yoongi asks and hoseok leaves her face and gets away. " I.. I hit her by mistake.. I swear it was just a mistake.. " hoseok tries to explain himself " yes.. it's okay.. as it was a mistake " minji supports and nods at yoongi.. " okay come here " yoongi said and takes her to his seat and made her sit . He opens his bag to take outa bandaid and puts it on her forehead. " I think this should do " he said as he smiles at her and minji nods and smiles back.

" fuck so lucky " taehyung whispered to hoseok who nods and says " yeah so lucky.. " he paused " minji is so lucky " taehyung's eyes him weirdly " I am talking about yoongi " he said and hoseok snaps back from his staring at the boy and replies " yeah.. yoongi.. i mean yoongi is so lucky.. i am so jealous " again taehyung gives him those judging eyes and says " whatever i will go to my own class now ". yes taehyung and hoseok got different class and that's the only one class he gets to share with his crush. ahh this his first year and here he is already questioning himself.. crush or her boyfriend ?? hoseok shook of his head trying to get rid of useless thoughts " wtf I am thinking.. I am not gay ha " he scoffed and tried concentrating on studies but was again distracted with the boy who was taking down notes. His eyes as if he didn't slept the night. The eyes which carried so much emptiness for some reason hoseok wanted to know the cause. He wanted to ask him " dude why so sad ?? you got a pretty girl , you are rich , good at studies what else you want " he was snapped out with yoongi asking some question.

The classes are almost all over and hoseok just ran out of his classroom wondering if he can get to meet his crush ofcourse he needs to say sorry. " hey minji!! " he calls her and minji turned back and stops as hoseok approaches her and rubs his nape.. " ahh actually i am sorry for the morning.. i didn't mean it " he says and minji nods with a calm smile " it's okay.. I know you didn't mean and I am not blaming you " she says getting hoseok to nod his head " umm how about I treat you as apology.. " he asks getting minji to say " ohh no need it's okay you don't need to " hoseok insisted and she finally agreed. 

" agh I don't know what's going on " minji screams annoyed and her brother sighs " minji sit down and say what it is " jimin asks and minji sits on her bed " I don't want to hurt him jimin " she sighs " he.. he is like a brother to me.. i can't of him any other way.. he deserves happiness and love.. not someone like me.. I.. I.. want to end it jimin.. i want to end it " she sobs and jimin hugs her, of course it hurts him too seeing his sister break up like this. He wants to ask his parents why?.. what's their fault?? can't they understand that they aren't puppets for their personal profit??? he sighed and hugged her " talk to him sis.. maybe he will get a way out " jimin said and minji looks up at him " they 'he' wanted this.. they said that he likes me.. i don't want to hurt him.. I... " minji sniffled " sis but you need to give it try.. talk to him.. tell him you don't like him in that way.. you like him like your brother I know him since our childhood.. I know he will understand.. " minji takes a mental note and nods.

" HOSEOK HYUNG!! THE FUCKING BALL " taehyung exclaimed as the ball almost hit someone.

..........

" hoseok hyung is fucked " taehyung whispered to one of his friend from football club jungkook who looked at hoseok first who stood their his mouth wide open and then at taehyung who was lowkey enjoying his misery ohh how good it is to have friends like him jungkook thought and sighed.

" fuck.. " hoseok said as he looked at ball which rolled to his feet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay thank you everyone for reading!! 

hope you people enjoy!