002

The morning after Anthoan's arrival there were stares coming from all the sides as everyone was in awe of what an angelic looking boy just came in such a place known for 'corruption' of people like that. They weren't treating anyone badly, that was not the case, just outside world was seeing them as different, some people found comfort in them, some found them weird and kept insulting them for their beliefs.

He was embarrassed, not knowing whether to be pleased by all the looks he was getting or discomforted. Sister Imperator was leading him to the dining room where the breakfast was already prepared. It was kind of late so everyone else has eaten except for him and papa Nihil who wanted to meet him desperately. Or maybe it was Sister Imperator he wanted to meet, just not wanting to admit to it.

It didn't matter at all. Anthoan couldn't care less, he knew he had to meet the man who accepted him under his roof one day. It's either he leaves as fast as he arrived or stays till his death. He just couldn't decide which one seems worse...

When they got to the dining room, the blonde boy had to take a while to look around, the room itself being maybe even too big to his liking, so classy and cold. There was a long wooden table for at least twenty people in the middle, few paintings on the wall, including portrait of papa Nihil from when he was younger.

And there he was, at the very end of the table, an old man in his papal robe, waiting for the fresh meat to arrive.

"Sister!" He greeted the blonde haired lady first and stood up, excited about her even being in the same room as him. He was always very happy to see her, that was clear. Old man soon sat back down at the sight of her disgusted expression.

"Ehm ehm," she coughed and gazed at Anthoan who was just standing next to her, staring at the man in front of him in complete confusion. He looked intimidating to him, scary even.

Nihil looked over at the boy too, his smile not so wide anymore even though it was still there. "Oh of course. You must be the new one, pleasure to meet you." Standing up and walking towards him, leaving him with wide eyes not even able to blink. Anthoan shakily held out a hand just for Nihil to chuckle at it and squeeze the boy in a tight hug. "Welcome to your new home, I hope you're going to feel just as good in Sister's hands as I do," he then blinks at Imperator trying for it not to be way too obvious. It was.

The superior woman rolled her eyes at the old man's words and put her hands on Anthoan's shoulders leading him towards a chair and pushing on him lightly so that he sat down. "Papa. You can sit back down, we have to introduce this little sinner to our rules." She said as she also sat down next to the boy.

Nihil proceeds to do so and nods at Sister Imperator to start with her speech. "My dear Anthoan, as you might already know, not many people have the opportunity to get so close to us, nearly none are able to belong here completely since they're not that determined to do everything. Some are even afraid of spreading the word of Satan and have terrible time serving the papas of ministry. In other words, the Emeritus family - sure a problem, but not as big as they seem - consisting of, as you can see right here," she points at Nihil "papa Nihil and his three sons. It's about time you get to meet all of them, I'd better warn you, they're not as polite as you might expect. The eldest, Primo, has gone through the most, he's trying to be nicer to the new members however, make sure to treat him with an utmost respect just as much as his younger brothers who are really not the people you might want to get in contact with. Secondo, being the middle son, is feared the most, for obvious reasons, not many of us have seen him smile or laugh. Some think he's rather intimidating, although around women he can be very charming. Not your problem though, you're a young man, not his taste at all. And last and also least, Terzo."

"Sister!" Nihil raised his voice at the poisonous tone she managed to make when taking about his son. She just rolled her eyes and continued. "The youngest Emeritus, a man who's as responsible as a pigeon living in a city. An egoistic disrespectful brat who thinks he can do anything he wants and after all - it's kind of a true. But people love him, apparently. I just don't recommend getting in contact with him, he's the king of corruption." Anthoan was staring at her, mouth wide open in surprise as he listened to her hateful speech towards the mentioned Terzo. It made him curious of what had he done to her that she doesn't like him that much.