004

Sister Imperator soon came to introduce Anthoan to the whole clergy. Ghoulettes were interested, it was quite a change to see a young man after they've accepted mostly women in the last few years, the ghouls seemed to catch an interest in him too, appreciating he has decided to join them, knowing he'll soon be a friend of theirs, a family. This whole place, everyone in here, they all liked each other, it wasn't allowed to have any wrong energies, Sister made sure of that.

Papa Nihil was stood beside her on a small stage in the middle of the room, making everyone except for his sons to look at him and the new comer. Anthoan was placed in between them, feeling the tension in the air because of the experience he's had with the two of them before. He hated that, but soon washed it off as his eyes landed on the beautiful woman that caught his sight the first time he entered this place. He was too stunned to even breathe, she looked even better now that he had the time to look at her. Her hair was now braided carefully, eyes covered up in black eyeshadow which brought them up even more than before. She was looking at him too though. And he was so caught up in his thoughts he didn't even notice till he felt another pair of eyes on him... More like three pairs. Now he finally realized that she wasn't sat alone, there were three men around her. Three intimidating looking men, to be fair. They stared him up and down, all of them, not even budging when he gazed at each one of them. Anthoan was quickly covered in cold sweat, his throat sore, uncomfortable shivers running down his spine.

"And finally! My sons, come greet the young man!" Papa Nihil exclaimed excitedly with a smile on his wrinkly face.

Suddenly all three men stood up, the eldest coming in lead, with his papal make-up on, it being a whole mess on his aging skin. The robe he wore covered his whole body, which he didn't like to show that often since his brother took over his place. His head bald, however it was also covered in paint. After him there was the middle sibling, wearing his papal robe, a tall hat and of course, he had the make-up on which was still messy, but not as much as his brother's. As a current papa, he couldn't disappoint the ministry by looking any less formal. The last man was the youngest and as the only one - he didn't wear any make-up so that he didn't insult his elders. Also, his clothes were much more casual, wearing just a leather jacket with a white shirt underneath and black formal pants.

Sister Imperator looked clearly annoyed by Terzo's clothing, but decided to let it slide at least in front of the blonde man, not wanting to scare him off by anything. It was late though. He might not look scared, but in reality - he just wanted to bury himself alive. The looks he was getting from all those men with one white eye each... He couldn't take it, he could've sworn the second Emeritus frowned even more at the sight of him.

When they were close enough, they stood in a line just like children in kindergarten would and each one of them shook his hand, mumbling their name quietly, but clearly. Terzo as the last one made sure to squeeze the boy's hand too harshly while looking right in his light blue eyes, threatening him with just the touch as his name slid off his tongue. His Italian accent was strong in just one word, making it obvious to his brothers that he was pissed. Anthoan didn't mind it simply because he didn't know much about him. But he surely noticed he's jealous...

When all of the Emeritus brothers came back to sit on their places, Nihil walked forward once again, his gaze on Lilith this time. And she was watching him too.

"Oh and I seem to forgot about our precious little gem. Come here, darling, come, come," he gestured for her to make her presence known so she stood up from her seat, adjusting her clothes quickly before walking up to the new boy, scanning him with her piercing eyes. He immediately fell back down into infinite abyss. He was losing his fight against sanity, there was so much about this woman, it drove him crazy. She had so much energy around her it was impossible to describe.

"Lilith," she remarked slowly and reached out her hand for him to kiss it. From the corner of the eye she could see the annoyance of Sister who felt nothing but hatred towards the woman. She's such a hypocrite at this point.

The dark haired woman threw one glance at her, a small wink escaping her when she just couldn't resist the urge.

Anthoan kept his eyes on her as she did so, deducting the whole situation on his own, scared he might grew a huge problem out of it. He felt as if he knew too much already. But despite that, he leaned down to kiss the back of her oh-so-soft hand.

He was so lost in his thoughts he didn't even notice three pairs of eyes murdering him on his yet so dangerous spot until he pulled away. What's with these people? He thought. It seemed to be pretty normal to greet a woman so politely yet few men still had problem with it. Crazy. They're crazy.

After that, all the ghouls and ghoulettes came up to him, throwing all kinds of question at him while showering him with welcoming hugs and warm smiles. Maybe it's going to be as good in here as I imagined at first. He thought, a smile crossed his now rosy cheeks as he began introducing himself to each one of his new potential friends. Meanwhile Lilith left the room, disappearing behind courtains of one of the glass door, welcoming fresh air as she entered a balcony, full of dark red roses in huge pots all over the place. She glanced back at the occasion going on inside, only to be met with the piercing gaze of Emeritus third. She gave him a smirk before running down the staircase connected to the balcony, chuckling to herself at the excellent idea she's just gotten. She had to count on her predictions though, else she would only reach one goal of hers, that being some alone time with her car. Her other plans were quite more enjoyable though since she would get to share the moment with someone else.

Terzo immediately ran after her, leaving his brothers behind, seeing an opportunity in that Secondo hasn't even noticed the woman's disappearance. Copia and Primo have though, but they knew her too well to think much of it so they just let her be.

"What trap are you trying to lead me into, cara mia?" Emeritus the third asked breathily when there were only few steps separating him from the woman he ran for. He ran. Terzo never runs, he keeps saying it's because he's such a fast runner people don't even have time to appreciate his beauty when he does. It's not true, he's just really scared of swallowing a bug while doing so. And he's also not as fast as he says he is.

Lilith smiled, she was leaning against her car with crossed arms over her chest, legs slightly apart, part of her heels painfully buried in a mixture of sand and dirt as she put most weight into her legs.

"It's not a trap, sweetheart."

Terzo narrowed his eyes, piercing through her as if he was trying to see some secret plan she was hiding inside.  "I don't believe you."

"Shut up and get in, Emeritus," his name came out of her in a playful tone as she motioned for him to get in the car which he refused at first but once he saw that she would leave him behind without a second thought, he quickly jumped in on a seat next to her without even bothering to open the door.

"Good boy," she chuckled at him only to be scalded by his annoyed gaze.

"What was that, again?" Terzo asked teasingly, glancing at her with a slightly tilted head and one arm thrown around the top of her seat, smirking. Dark haired woman didn't say anything else, only rolled her eyes, started the car and stepped harshly on the poor pedal she abused so often, leaving only waves of dust behind them...