008

"As if!" Lilith shouted making Copia do a step back. "Not a chance. How did you even come up with that?"

He shrugged. "You're the only two ones who are not gonna attend Papa's party outside the ministry." That was actually true. Secondo did plan a party outside a ministry and Sister did indeed take care of the pair not attending.

"This place's starting to get on my fucking tits," Lilith rolled her eyes, crossing arms on her chest. "However I would still prefer some alone time much more than spending one evening with Terzo. What has led you to such a question?"

"I'm gonna be honest with you, dear..." her friend sighed. "I did something, but don't get me wrong! It's not that bad, it's just bad and I got nervous and I-"

"Copia what is it?" She interrupted his incoherent babbling, giving him a strict look so that he would finally tell her what's on his mind.

He took a deep breath slowly and exhaled. And again. And again. Lilith waited, she knew he did this when he felt guilty and tried to come up with the easiest way to form his words. She knew he's someone with a heart made of glass, it could shatter with just one insult and even then he wouldn't let anyone notice. At least he'd try.

"You know how Terzo is after throwing a tantrum in front of his brothers so I went to calm him down a bit or at the very least try to confront him about his duty as a future papa. But my clumsiness has beaten me up so harshly I just couldn't bring myself to talking when I invaded his personal space, seeing him all mad and stressed, I was scared and he wanted to know why I came to him and to be honest I was panicking and at the sudden loss for words I told him that you want to go on a date with him."

"What?"

"Well I don't remember my whole speech correctly but I'm sure it started with 'you know how-"

"Copia!" His mouth stopped moving very quickly after she raised her voice. "By that simple 'what' I meant what the fuck? How could he even believe you I said that?"

Copia's fingers were bouncing against each other in the sudden rush of stress. He really deserves a break, to turn everything off and just lie down and either read a book or stare into a void. Both ways would've been much better than this. "That's the problem - he didn't. He wants you to ask him. And I know you don't do this, especially not with him, but please, someone needs to talk to him and he's gonna listen to you if you push him a bit. If not for him, do it for me. I'll do anything, anything, just please," he said.

Lilith thought about it, deeply to his surprise it took her way longer than expected. It was true she wanted to avoid falling under Terzo's spell that he, for some reason, brought upon every woman, but at the same time, she is very confident that she wouldn't break. What is a little date after all? What could go wrong? It'd be only for Copia's sake.

"Fine."

A sigh of relief escaped Copia's lips. "Thank you."

"I bet you do," dark haired woman smirked as she opened her wardrobe so that all shades of dark red and black were visible to the man's eyes. "What are we thinkin'? Some shamefully short dress? Or maybe something to do with lace? Thigh-highs?" Questioning she searched through all she could find, making Copia blush once again by her revealed body when she began undressing to try individual pieces on. He gulped, his pants grew tighter in a matter of seconds - he is a man after all and this woman makes it hard for each one of their kind. There is no need to get him wrong though, no bad intentions crossed his mind, it was just that he is not used to women undressing right in front of him. He's usually that awkward guy who doesn't watch and doesn't even want to. How beautiful she looks. He thought. Quick realization sent a shiver down his spine, there's not a chance he'd see her the same wicked way those she despised with her whole heart did. He couldn't disappoint her like that...

"Are you listening to me, babe?" Fuck. He was glad that word stayed unspoken.

"Ah-I am. Of course. I think that bloody red suits you well," he pointed at the dress she was holding in her right hand. Surprisingly there was no lace on it, nor was it that short, however the material covering her stomach was see through all over to her chest, where a really dark piece of red covering her breasts connected right in between them in a thin line.

"Okay, tiger, you got it." So she wore them. She let her hair look as natural as it could, no changes happening. Her feet were decorated with high leather platforms that only added to her height. That was only her evil side wanting to show Terzo how short he is.

Swaying her hips from side to side, with hard steps so that everyone could hear her coming from far away, confident pair of eyes piercing each soul that dared crossing her path.

She stopped before Terzo's room and fixed her dress a bit, revealing her knees, smirking at it. Her hand knocked on his door a few times before the man opened, his whole face painted as if he was the papa already. Lilith gasped at that.

"What happened to your face?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Terzo looked her up and down before taking her hand in his, planting a small kiss on the back of her palm. "Preparing to be a good man for you, mi amore."

The woman wanted to throw some itchy remark at him, but before she could do so, she thought of Copia and decided not to.

"Well you could start with going on a date with me now that we're gonna be alone in about an hour, huh?"

"Gladly, diavola."