007 : moving into the dorms.

june 17th, 2021

the group went up to the girl's dorm, which was right next to the enhypen dorm for 'convenience' but how much time could the two groups really spend together with crazy fans eyeing them like hawks?

"okay, let's uh.. divide up jobs?" jungwon suggested, looking at everyone that's circled up.

"there are four bedrooms, one bathroom, the kitchen, eating area, and this room," hyemin listed, "let's have.. two or three people per room."

"how should we decide?" heeseung inquired.

"well, who wants to clean the bathroom?" hanbyeol asked, "i don't think anybody does.."

"rock, paper, scissors to decide?" jay shrugged at his own suggestion, receiving nods from everyone else.

"oh shit," haerin cursed in her thoughts, she was horrible at rock, paper, scissors.

yeah, it was a simple children's game but every time she played — she lost. today was no different as well because she lost, but the person would be with her? it's the one and only park sunghoon.

the two stood infront of the bathroom, looking at the cramped space they would have to fit into.

"so uh, you take the shower and i'll do the sink?" sunghoon suggested, looking over at the girl beside him.

"sure," haerin nodded, making her way to the shower with a bottle of windex and a sponge.

the whole room was silent except for the sounds of the others cleaning in the kitchen and the laughter going on in the living room.

"oh, how i wish to be anywhere but here," haerin exhaled, earning a glance from sunghoon.

"hey uh, i'm sorry about bumping into you," he finally spoke, "i was in a bit of a rush."

"okay, sure — because you stared at my face for five seconds then ran off because you were in a 'rush'!" haerin tsked, wiping down the shower walls.

"how do you tell someone you stared then ran off because you thought they were pretty.." sunghoon thought, pausing himself.

"and your friend stopped to talk to me aswell, he said you were 'shy' and apologized for you," haerin told him, making sunghoon gasp.

"HE DID THAT?" he almost shouted, pointing to the kitchen where jay was, "i wouldn't say i'm shy! i just don't talk to most people because-"

"because what?" haerin looked at him with a stern look, folding her arms.

"because..." sunghoon muttered as he didn't know what to say, looking in her direction.

"because you're better looking than most people hm?" haerin proposed, shaking her head a bit at the hysterical boy.

"no! that's not it," sunghoon declined, "i mean.. i am quite handsome.. BUT thats not the reason i don't talk to people!"

"so you admit that you're shy?" haerin tilted her head, confused by sunghoon's blabbering.

"i...i guess so?" sunghoon was not confused by his own words, "in other words, i'm sorry that i bumped into you."

"i forgive you," haerin nodded her head, "but i hold grudges very easily, like i have one against starship entertainment right now!"

"you sound like my friend," sunghoon let out a laugh, "actually, you act like her a lot too."

"is that a compliment or..?" haerin raised an eyebrow, looking at sunghoon weirdly as she wiped down the shower.

"in the middle... you could say," sunghoon gestured with his hand, "she confuses me sometimes but.. she's fun to talk with."

"sooo... you two like dating or?" haerin asked, making sunghoon almost choke on air.

"no, we're not!" he said as if he was offended, "you sound just like the other guys gosh."

"damn, i was just asking," haerin scowled, "the way you smile while you talk about her says otherwise anyways."

"you're talking bullshit," sunghoon muttered, covering his mouth once he realized what he said, "wait, i didn't-"

"oh!" haerin's voice suddenly went high, her hand clenching onto the sponge. "if that's how you feel, clean the rest of the bathroom by yourself!"

"i hope you get sprayed with toilet water!" haerin whisper-shouted, opening the door of the bathroom to leave.

— —

********

i actually hate people
WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS
and when i dont have anybody
to even talk abt it with  😒

i dont want to annoy my friend with this
but you might never come back online
so it's okay if i do it here i guess

— —

haerin walked into one of the bedrooms where sunoo and hyemin were, dusting the place with multiple boxes around them.

"haerin!" hyemin exclaimed, "should we pick this to be our bedroom? it's quite nice, and it's the only two-person bedroom."

"the others are a three-person bedroom and a single-person bedroom," hyemin pointed to the two beds on the left side of the room.

"it's nice," haerin nodded her head, still a bit upset from being in the bathroom.

"did something happen? you look upset," sunoo pointed out after lifting his head up from the drawers.

"two words, park. sunghoon." haerin exhaled, walking to the bed to rest on.

"what did he do this time?" hyemin asked, "he doesn't seem like a bad guy.."

"oh but his ego, god!" haerin facepalmed herself, "he was talking to me about his friend and i just SAID he seemed like he liked her, but then he said i was talking bullshit! ME, talking bullshit!"

"oh yeah, he slips up sometimes," sunoo responded, "don't take him too seriously when he does that, it's just him.."

"i hold grudges, like this one time at hanlim! this girl tried taking my dance moves for the spring festival but got caught because she couldn't even do them correctly.." haerin folded her arms, "she kept on apologizing for weeks."

"i remember that! never have i ever seen someone more scared of you.. except for now, sunghoon might feel a bit scared," sunoo muttered, a look of 'yikes' on his face.

"i forgot you both went to hanlim.. aren't you graduating soon sunoo?" hyemin butted in, "and haerin, graduated last year.."

"yes, good job! you're caught up," sunoo gave her a thumbs up, "now that there are three people in this bedroom, let's hurry and clean up!"

"okay, okay," haerin exhaled, getting up from the bed and grabbing a broom that was leaning against a wall.