020 : atention, please!

july 30th, 2021

park sunghoon

TAYO TAYO
GAEGUJAENGI KKOMA BEOSEU
BUNGBUNGBUNG SSINGSSINGSSING
DALLINEUN GE NEOMU JOA

please
STOP IT

CHINGUWA HAMKKERAMYEON
EONJENA JEULGEOWO

song haerin
i will make a hole in your wall

okay pls dont
do you want our managers to break up again??

NO
oh hell no
those were the worse three days of my life

they were the loudest of mines
i heard you yelling every day

wait you heard that...

yes all three of your tantrums
"this is so boring!"
"i miss haerin!"
"why does the universe hate my life!?"

...
that wasn't me
that was
uh
JUNGWON
YEAH JUNGWON
yk he just misses you alot

does he?

yep
i heard it from him
i was there!

oh okay
open the door for me

what

the girls and i are at the door cmon
should i just leave?

NO
GIVE ME 0.000001 SECONDS

— —

sunghoon rushed to the door and opened it, seeing all six of the girls plus their manager at the door.

"ah, your here! come on in!" enhypen's manager gestured for the girls to come in.

sunghoon had a smile on his face as he saw haerin walk through the door, smiling at her — but that soon faded as she walked over to jungwon who sat on the floor playing games with heeseung.

"sunghoon said you missed me," haerin whispered, earning a confused look from jungwon.

"huh?" he saw as haerin winked, mouthing to look at sunghoon and proceeding to see the distressed, jealous look on sunghoon's face.

"oh yes! of course, i missed you," jungwon grinned, handing over a controller to haerin, "wanna play with us?"

"sure," haerin nodded, taking the controller and leaning closer to jungwon as she waited for the next round.

"jealous much?" jake leaned against the counter, sipping on his coke while watching the envy on sunghoon's face as he watched jungwon and haerin play games.

"me!? jealous? please, i'm park sungh-"

"we know who you are, you say it to a mirror five times a day!" sunoo butted in, putting down his phone dramatically.

"i agree," jay patted sunoo's shoulder, "and it's very obvious you're jealous."

"i hate you all," sunghoon grumbled, slouching back in his kitchen island chair.